Help send Asprin to Gabe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dscowboy

Reaction score
From the Valve Info thread:

Given my headache right now, I assume we will be using my skull instead.

Gabe needs our help! I think it would be a nice gesture to send him and the rest of the Valve team a big-ass bottle of painkillers in thanks for the work they're doing and the attention they pay to us. And also possibly to make up for some of the headaches we cause them. ;)

So here's the deal, I'll buy the headache medicine and ship it, all YOU have to do is post in this thread if you want to be included in the letter that goes along with the package. It will be something like "Gabe, we heard you had a headache, blah blah blah, enclosed is a token of our sincere appreciation. Hope you feel better! From:
dscowboy
someoneelse
anotherperson
etc"

I will post pictures of the package and letter before I ship it. But I'm only going to do this if we get enough signatories to fill a printed page or two. So if you want show Gabe and the rest of Valve some appreciation, post on this thread once. I'm going to ship the package TOMORROW, so hurry. The more pages we can fill, the better!

lol cool :D

To all of you that work at Valve software during this busy and stressfull time, please not that all of us "HL fanboys" are behind you every step of the way. We know you can do it!!

Chris_D

lol nice idea, but add a comment or a ps at the very end "stop anwsering your emails you'll just get a bigger headache, unless these painkillers do the trick"

Considering HL consumes my life, and I am a fellow MODer (MODs for both HL1 and HL2). Include me =)

We should send them candy too. =D Everyone loves candy.

^_^

Atleast you killed the headcrab before it went further enough to turn you into a zombie. :)

I wouldn't necessarily use pills I get in the mail from people I don't know...

i'm in, anything to help my favourite game developer :) especially when its gabe, thats hurting :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back