Here's your chance to punch out Uwe Boll

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Uwe Boll to hold boxing match against his top 5 worst critics

shacknews said:
Notorious movie director Dr. Uwe Boll, most well known for his numerous film adaptations of video games, has extended a bizarre offer to his five harshest critics: fly out to Vancouver and face him in the boxing ring. During shooting for his upcoming film Postal, Boll will set aside two days to fight each detractor in a ten bout match. To determine who have been his most vitriolic nemeses, Boll is accepting self-nominations to [email protected], which must be accompanied by proof of negative reviews or internet forum comments. Only critical comments from 2005 will be accepted, presumably to ensure that only longstanding critics, rather than those spurred on by this contest, are in the running.

sweeeeeeet /puts on boxing glove

http://www.shacknews.com/docs/press/061306_uwe_boll_boxing.x

Oh my god I wish I had written something about him rather than just complain about him with people in real life.

Film it! I want to see him get owned by some 10ft ogre who said his hair looked goofy.

dekstar said:
Film it! I want to see him get owned by some 10ft ogre who said his hair looked goofy.

he's going to use the footage in the movie Postal

if only evander holyfield was considered one of his worst critics. And if only they allowed killing in the ring

VictimOfScience said:
Heavily edited no doubt...:dozey:

probably just the parts where Boll is kissing the canvas, next to widening pool of blood and teeth ;)

disclaimer: I wish harm to come to no one ..even though boll deserves a good smacking for shredding video games with horrible horrible film adaptations

Boll is an exception from the argument we are having in the Clerks thread, Stern. :upstare:

KILL HIM! :p

Back