Hey Asus, For Sale and WTB section?

h4vvok

Reaction score
I think we should have a For Sale and Wanting To Buy section of the forums...would be a good way to help people get what the want or for people to sell their unneeded hardware to those who need it. I myself would like to show a link to my Ebay Store in with I make Custom Shuttle PCs (watercooled, Athlon 64, optional case window w/ built in reservoir into window...). Anyone interested in a Shuttle can see one of my basic layouts here
(That is a socket A one, a bit older...will have a newer one up later tonight complete with Athlon 64 3000 processor, 1 gig ram, 74 gig raptor, thermaltake bigwater cooling, 6600GT gfx card, etc..)

Sounds cool (though I kinda want to stick with a Pentium 4). I'll be looking for a new computer next year, so let us know if you start allowing custom CPU's as well (with higher starting price if needed, of course).

I do both, just Athlons seem to be more popular....base P4 system I have not estabolished quite yet, so I just make those to spec

Not gonna' happen. Imagine if something went wrong, the first person to be blamed would be someone from this site.

Well, it works fine on Bit-Tech forums, can't see why it cannot here.

Because those forums are mostly frequented by adults and mature people. Plus, I'm sure Munro won't let it.

over

Adrien, go back to your hole and let them answer for themselves. Bit-Tech has plenty of teenagers and adults on it, and so far they have never had a problem. Just bought a 15" LCD off the forums, no problems whatsoever.

Well, we shall see then.

Want to bet your sig space ? :D

I'll probably get a fast, "No" and a pat on the back

I think Buying and Trading forums cause more problems than happinees. I've seen forums that have people bullshitting others into paying money for absolutely nothing. I mean, I guess you'd expect people to use common sense, but on gaming forums, you don't find too many who have it. :/

My answer would be no but you should PM one of the super mods. ;)

Bleh, Chris_D gave a no....but anyways here is a link to the Bit-Tech forums For Sale in the US forum...I doubt anyone will be interested, but might as well in case anyone wants some modding gear =\.
http://forums.bit-tech.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37
...They also have a forum for those in the UK and Europe.

Back