Hey Darkside, Look at this.

Palpatine reporting in.

Oooh, actual GAMEPLAY trailer! I've known about this game for awhile (they showed off toys for it like months before the game was even announced), but I didn't want to talk about it before there was gameplay footage. Thanks for the link.

*Watches*

Oh god this game is going to be so cool.

Too bad this is just going to be a somewhat interactive movie because we all know that the ps3 has...
no gaems
Which is too bad cause it actually looks kinda cool...

Dangit BHC you beat me!

What I'm really waiting for is some company to make a game based of of BeastWars that's actually good. I loved that series!

I'll definitely rent this game. Transformers has always been a part of my life.

I don't even know what to make of what I just saw.

Looks like Ace Combat with transforming robots with some car combat mixed with God of War and Gears of War.

Hmmm, I thought this was one of those PS3 has no gaems threads. But Interested in this game now. Might be worth a rent.

Saw that yesterday. It sounds like Shockwave has the same VA from TF:A to me.

I don't even know what to make of what I just saw.

Looks like Ace Combat with transforming robots with some car combat mixed with God of War and Gears of War.

I would buy this in an instant oh dear jesus

ok that commercial kicked ass :LOL:

eww i said that about gamestop...i feel dirty :(

The only Gamestop commercial that I thought was funny was the Splinter Cell: Conviction commercial.

E3 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-HD2OC5nc

1155880489830.jpg

Rented this a few days ago. Decepticon campaign was pretty cool finishing with a battle against OMEGA GOD DAMNED SUPREME. I have a feeling the Autobot campaign will easily trump this since apparently you get to fight mother f*cking Trypticon, a giant robotic Tyrannosaurus.

Oh yeah, multiplayer is surprisingly fun and the Escalation mode is pretty good.

Pleasantly surprised by the demo. Looks like this could be a pretty good game for the multiplayer alone.

Back