Hi, I would like to start a mod for CS S.

C

Ckabusk

I know that CS is already modded from HL but CS S isnt mod game anymore, it has became the more official game itself from Valve. I want to establish a new mod for CS S called The Realism CS S. I will need a team to develop this mod. I would like to implement these features into RCS mod:

-Side Lean/roll
-Prone
-No crosshair, use scope or iron sight for property aim (All new weapons for this mod will have fully functional 3D iron sights)
-Slower run speed a little.
-Add/remove item for grenade launcher to AK-47 and M4A1 (must pay, of course)
-Two weapons at same time (for short range weapons only, like Halo 2)
-Add breath motion for sniper
-Allow having more than one grenade, smoke, or flash bang.
-Add bipod support for M249 or Magnum Sniper.
-Show model of weapon on the back of the player model when change to knife/pistol.
-Realism loose blood (need a bandage to stop the bleeding)
-Show actual model of Kevlar, helmet, and night vision goggle on the player models when they bought it.
-Pick and move the boxes, barrels, chair, and etc to cease or slow down assaulters. (Function should be similar to HL2)
-Hand signal and taunt
-Run/breath meter (stamina)
-And many more! (Your idea can be added here!!)

I want to establish this mod because I notice that many people aren’t happy with new CS S since it is 100% ported from the original CS with a redone models and maps, that s it. If you like my idea, I would like to start a website, team, and other for RCS mod. But I am not sure how to start it.

I have some peeps who are appreciate to help me to develop this mod.

when amx mod for hl2 comes put you could do most thats on your list.

Ckabusk said:
I know that CS is already modded from HL but CS S isnt mod game anymore, it has became the more official game itself from Valve. I want to establish a new mod for CS S called The Realism CS S. I will need a team to develop this mod. I would like to implement these features into RCS mod:

-Side Lean/roll
-Prone
-No crosshair, use scope or iron sight for property aim (All new weapons for this mod will have fully functional 3D iron sights)
-Slower run speed a little.
-Add/remove item for grenade launcher to AK-47 and M4A1 (must pay, of course)
-Two weapons at same time (for short range weapons only, like Halo 2)
-Add breath motion for sniper
-Allow having more than one grenade, smoke, or flash bang.
-Add bipod support for M249 or Magnum Sniper.
-Show model of weapon on the back of the player model when change to knife/pistol.
-Realism loose blood (need a bandage to stop the bleeding)
-Show actual model of Kevlar, helmet, and night vision goggle on the player models when they bought it.
-Pick and move the boxes, barrels, chair, and etc to cease or slow down assaulters. (Function should be similar to HL2)
-Hand signal and taunt
-Run/breath meter (stamina)
-And many more! (Your idea can be added here!!)

I want to establish this mod because I notice that many people aren’t happy with new CS S since it is 100% ported from the original CS with a redone models and maps, that s it. If you like my idea, I would like to start a website, team, and other for RCS mod. But I am not sure how to start it.

I have some peeps who are appreciate to help me to develop this mod.
omg *slaps myself for reading this* just play dod:s and dont bother with this crap... I speak on behalf of everyone in the entire gaming community when we say we cbf... :thumbs:

Back