Hidden face in Episode 2 GCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonjedi

Spy
Reaction score
credit to darkgoten on steam powered forum for this:

I was browsing "episode 2 content.gcf" when I stumbled upon an 'Advisor.jpg' (root\ep2\models\Advisor.jpg). I saw what I thought was just jpg artifacts along the left side of the picture, until I noticed it formed a face.

advisorlg7.jpg

who do you think it is?

The true leader of the whole Universal Union and the advisors.

The true leader of the whole Universal Union and the advisors.
Or it could be Breen!:eek:

Sh*t double post srry.

Here's a photoshop of it for added ease:

Attachments

• chopchop.jpg
    chopchop.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 732
Hmmm...It could be Breen, but its very difficult to tell. Gah, if I had the PC version I'd look at this myself.

Holy shit, that's creepy/awesome!! Certainly doesn't look like anyone we've seen in HL...

Certainly it's something valve did on purpose. further character? Dont think so.

Joke from valve? I think so

exactly what i thought. How the heck does valve have all the time to add in all this extra stuff and easter eggs here and there. my god... (see here, xendance, 3 dots, as you wished)

Joke, yes.
GMan, looks like him dunnit.

Relevance to story, probably none at all.

If that's not Stephen Hawking, I still swear I've seen that face before. For some reason I'm thinking scientist or politician.

To me, it looks absolutely nothing like the GMan. I'm actually thinking it's the person who originally became that Advisor. The way Breen was talking about a 'host body' leads me to think that people's minds are absorbed into an Advisor and each one is an individual hive mind comprised of minds they specifically have absorbed.

I'm thinking yet another BM scientist.

I fired off an email to Gabe, so we'll see if we get a response.

I really think that might be Stephen Hawking. Which begs the question: why in the hell is he in a picture of a combine advisor?!

...or Sigmund Freud?? lol.

nvm.:D

It makes more sense if it was Hawking, because of the worm holes, and space-time deformation and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back