Hl 2 Released ????!

1. notice they always cover the same spot with their thumb, this is likely the press copy, given to magazines and websites to review the game

2. or it could be real, vivendi doesnt just keep all the copies in some big warehouse when finishes, they are shipped out when done, and its up to the stores to store them, under contract not to release them untill nov 16...

Reaperman said:
1. notice they always cover the same spot with their thumb, this is likely the press copy, given to magazines and websites to review the game

2. or it could be real, vivendi doesnt just keep all the copies in some big warehouse when finishes, they are shipped out when done, and its up to the stores to store them, under contract not to release them untill nov 16...
With that crappy camera you wouldn't be able to see it anyways.

Also the promotional notice should in the left lover corner, although filling a lot more than his thumb can cover.

But then again aren't we using the rating that says 18+?

We won't likely see pics of retail copies until after November 9th, a week before release.

People try to hard to fake having the game. People who believe those people are just.... :/

If someone truely wanted to proove they had a retail copy of HL2, they would spread the contents of the box out on a surface.

Nice little showcase and then take a photo with zero obstructions.

Oo yay, I can take a nice high res picture of the box, print it out and take a photo of it with my webcam too... Does that mean I own a retail copy?
Not it the great country of Australia it doesn't.

It's fake. The guy who posted the pic writes this later in the tread:

Men snälla, va som ett skämt.. sluta va så negativa!
DVD-Fodralet är köpt från clas ohlsson :)
EDIT: Bilden är tagen med en mobil i mörker btw..

Translation:
But please, was meant like a joke.. stop being so negative!
The DVD-box was bought at clas ohlsson :)
EDIT: The picture is taken with a cellphone in darkness btw..

There you have it.

Back