HL comparisons

What would you sacrifice to have HL2 NOW!

• My console (PS2,Xbox)

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • My sister/brother

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Macdonalds/ Burger king/ KFC

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • One of my teeth

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • My bed

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • One of my fingers

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I couldnt think of a title that matched what im on about, but what things would you sacrifice to have HL2 NOW!

any of those things, maybe not the finger... needed to play HL2!!!

id give up my comp. then start saving up again to get the same comp, but at least id have hl2.

I'd give up mcdonalds...Haven't been there for years anyway.

By the way, **** hamburgers.

My genitals, my legs, my ears, and one eye.

I'd give up Mcdonalds, Burger King, KFC. All of their food is trash anyway.

Burger King & a tooth seems fair. I bet you can remove at least 4 teeth & not have a problem. Well you would have a problem but not that kind of a problem :)

I'd give up McDonalds, Burger King and KFC. Except the popcorn chicken, nobody takes away my popcorn chicken! :sniper:

Where's the option for selling your soul? No wait... I already did it to get Doom 3

What would I sacrifice to have HL2 NOW!

About two weeks, but I want the game first!

Easily Macdonalds/ Burger king/ KFC.

Haven't eaten at any of those places for years. The food is nasty. In n Out for me anyday.

Macdonalds/ Burger king/ KFC

Just because i hate fast food! :eek:

Well I don't eat that American shit food anyway, I don't have a console, and I sure as shit wouldn't sacrifice any of the other things on that list for any game.

i would sell "Black Mesa corp"'s organs to the black market, and then with that money i'm gonna buy me a private betá/pre-gold from valve...

thats what i would do :)

I'd sacrafice the amount of money the game's gonna cost to buy. And KFC and all those restaurants. Man that stuff is poison.

Easy, my brother of course. I like McD because of their donuts (we dont have donut shops in Denmark) and my brother hits me.... :( :whine: :whine:

I wouldn't sacrifice any of the above.. I'll just wait

I also hate my brother, he hits me... :whine: :whine:

Maybe thats why i am so stupid

My sister works at McDonalds

Sister?
Mcdonalds?
Sister?
Mcdonalds?

I think it is safe to assume McDonalds should be sacrifice as my parents will not be too pleased about me sacrificing my sister

My brother, he only destroys stuff anyway, and call everyone ugly words when they even slightly dissapoints him (I wonder how many answearing machines has: You (/&"%# !Y)(¤ messages on it).

Other then that Ide give up all the fast food restaurants.

KFC/Fastfood in general.

Hell, it does more bad then good.

The last 10 years of my life. I'm gonna be like a hundred years old anyway if I am going to follow the footsteps of my family.

Back