HL source delay was fake - confirmed.

egon

Reaction score
just got this from cliffe

Attachments

• gabe2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 571
Never Heard About Delay...cool See They Really Are Good People At Valve :-d I Mean Remember The Ebay Donation...jezz

yah look its modified here :cat:

Attachments

• hl2gabe.jpg
    hl2gabe.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 397
im2emo2shower said:
Never Heard About Delay...cool See They Really Are Good People At Valve :-d I Mean Remember The Ebay Donation...jezz

For the love of valve, dont cap every word in your post please!

Its not harder to read or anything, its just soooo....rawwrrr!

mmkay? :)

Im glad there is no delay, I want to see how much source has changed the way the original looked. Probably not too much but still :D

Idonotbelonghere said:
For the love of valve, dont cap every word in your post please!

Its not harder to read or anything, its just soooo....rawwrrr!

mmkay? :)

Im glad there is no delay, I want to see how much source has changed the way the original looked. Probably not too much but still :D

HEY MINSTER I CAN DO WHAT I WANT ITS A FREE....COUNTRY?...NO...., INTERNET! HA I WIN WAHOOOO GO ME! POINT FOR ....ME!

Doing what you want is very selfish and doesn't help anyone else, but "doing what you feel like" is a popular mantra these days even though it doesn't work.

EDIT: I'm so clever

Jadewolf5675 said:
dont see why people make fun of Gabe so much...

They feel inferior next to his awesomeness. I mean, the guy's a millionaire (many times over), started his own game company because he WANTED to, and has made two of the most awesome games EVER. He supports Valve's fans wholeheartedly and spends a good deal of his time and money to benefit US.

In contrast, most of them are working to graduate from middle school/junior high.

im working to graduate from high school buddy, get the facts poopy head

Back