HL2 ad on IGN

SaiboT

Reaction score
I just saw a banner on pc.ign.com advertising HL2. It links straight to the ATi web site with the neato bajeeto flash movie. It kinda strikes me as either strange or just plain stupid on IGN's part for having this ad because of what it says...
Done running? Out of ammo? This fall, Rely on two things. Your crowbar. And the brute force of Radeon to survive.
This is basically the same thing it says on the ATi web site, except for the part when it says, "This fall,". This FALL?!?!?!
Come on IGN, you reported yourselves that the game was officially delayed, wtf are you trying to do.
Maybe this is a hint of a release in October?

Ya Thanksgiving is a holiday, but it's in November. I thought that November qualified as winter, not fall.
Maybe IGN are just a bunch of dumb nubs...

Originally posted by zastrozzi
thanksgiving is a holday right.....

Originally posted by SaiboT
Ya Thanksgiving is a holiday, but it's in November. I thought that November qualified as winter, not fall.
Maybe IGN are just a bunch of dumb nubs...

He means Canadian Thanksgiving.

Nobody knows the release date, stop thinking anybody does.

The first day of winter is in December -- the 21st. Fall goes until then. Winter goes from Mid-December to Mid-March.

Valve isn't sure yet

They would have announced a firm date if they were positive

Originally posted by zastrozzi
thanksgiving is a holday right.....

Lets all become Saitan woshipers for a wile and demand that Holloween be called a holliday..................then we'll get it earlier.

Im sure the dark lord wouldnt mind......:devil:

He's such a jerk-off at parties though.

Lets all become Saitan woshipers for a wile and demand that Holloween be called a holliday

All Hallows Eve is a Christian holiday.

Back