HL2 Aftermath Speculation

Reaction score
While we wait for the New Episode of HL2 to grace our montiors (and put our graphics card to the max :p) We can talk about what will/might be in the HL2 expansion... P.S If you got Infomation concerning HL2 feel free to post here :)

I hope we go to Xen or the Combine Homeworld and see a REAL Combine Solider :)

Sufferin-rebel said:
While we wait for the New Episode of HL2 to grace our montiors (and put our graphics card to the max :p) We can talk about what will/might be in the HL2 expansion... P.S If you got Infomation concerning HL2 feel free to post here :)

I hope we go to Xen or the Combine Homeworld and see a REAL Combine Solider :)
And mortar synths! And Father Gregori! And Barney! And a falling citadel from a far.

I doubt we'll go to the combine homeworld, its an expansion and they wont use that to heavily put forward the plot, it will mostly focus around the escape of city 17, what happens to all the characters etc...xen however is another matter...perhaps thats where they will take the Citizens for saftey....

I hope we find out what happened to Breen :D

I'm telling you the universe is controlled by the gman!

I know we've probably all heard this before, but what if... Shephard (or somebody else the Gman couldn't hire but liked anyway, who didn't appear in the expansion) is let out of stasis just as Gordon goes back in?

"I th..ink we've preventedd any potttential damage you couuld do. I think it iss about timme wee releasedd you and sennt you on youur way."

You must make your way to the coast and get a ship out of C17.

Before anything, you must collect Dr. K and Eli and Mossman and get them "somewhere" safely. Alex wil likely boss you around to save her father, or save him herself and tell you to meet her somewhere so you can save Kleiner.

P.S. I wonder when the leak is coming out ;)

I want see:

Adrian Shephard
Synths
Some new labs like BM East or Kleiner lab
New weapons

and Biozeminades, naked Alyx ... :naughty:

Arn't Biozeminades a drug?

I want to see the Synth that where coming out the Citadel, fighting Tentacles, Bullsquid fighting Overwatch, a massive free for all in C17.

Guass Gun.
Manhack Grenades.

etc.

More Xen animals, possibly Chumtoads and Freinoplu.

Oh, and Cremators.

Maybe now with combine losing control over the city we will get to see bullsquids and stuff. (crosses fingers for the source tentacle of which he dreamed in 2003)

I want to see Klieners announcement to C17, like Hal robbins said on G4...Telling them evacuate - ACE.

Samon said:
I want to see Klieners announcement to C17, like Hal robbins said on G4...Telling them evacuate - ACE.
"Attention all citizens, this is Dr Isaac Kleiner, evacuate the city immdeately! And has anyone seen my pet headcrab? She's about a foot long, cute, with a sort of- What? Yes yes Alyx I'm coming, if anyone have seen her, please get her back, I've been worried sick!"

AJ Rimmer said:
(crosses fingers for the source tentacle of which he dreamed in 2003)
Just wait for Black Mesa: Source.

Biozeminades, of course, and more Mossman, as she was so much better than Alyx.

Oh, and proof that, as always, I'm right, and the majority of people are wrong, in regards to Xen's controllers.

-Angry Lawyer

Ok, question.. did Valve have this expansion all planned out when finishing hl2 with that cliffhanger ending?

I want...

More Xen Animals (Bullsquids, maybe a Gonarch :) )
Hydra (if the Hydra is not in this game, I am going to kill my self)
Synths
Vortigaunts fighting!
Lots of story stuff and dialouge
More of Odessa, the coolest man ever conceived in this bastardization of a world
Uh...biozeminades...
By popular demand: A NUDE ALYX

No, really, those last two were jokes.

(maybe)

-Kato

I think we'll most likely see Synths. Since all hell is breaking loose in City 17, the Combie will pull no punches trying to get things back.

The one real thing I want is just some kind indication of just exactly who or waht the G-Man is.

Angry Lawyer said:
Biozeminades, of course, and more Mossman, as she was so much better than Alyx.

Oh, and proof that, as always, I'm right, and the majority of people are wrong, in regards to Xen's controllers.

-Angry Lawyer
i know what you mean i used to be blind but now i see, i hope too that this is proven

a) D.L I finally worked out which episode your smeggin' quote is from.

Anyway i wanna see glimpses of the Freeman, Grigory, see Cubbage actually fight (imagine that!), see the consequences of Freeman's actions, Adrian Shepard, more vehicals or gigantic strider-esque thingies, ninjas (personal preference, you understand) and a couple of experimental weapons.

And a fishing rod. You can't go without the fishing rod.

Id like to see all the good crap they had to cut out of the frickin' game. And of course the Egon gun.

ríomhaire said:
We can't see Adrian. He dosn't have a face!
or if he does have a face we could blow it off muahahahaha
heres hopein

hoping there are some new cool weapons. especially some snarks :D

Kato said:
I want...

More of Odessa, the coolest man ever conceived in this bastardization of a world

Hes just a proper stuff-upper-lip englishman :smoking:

well, if there is an anti-adrian shepard club, i'm starting up a pro adrian shepard club same thing, except put the blue pro adrian shepard in your sig

Samon said:
I doubt we'll go to the combine homeworld, its an expansion and they wont use that to heavily put forward the plot, it will mostly focus around the escape of city 17, what happens to all the characters etc...xen however is another matter...perhaps thats where they will take the Citizens for saftey....

I hope we find out what happened to Breen :D

Don't even get me started.

Back