HL2 and baby the same day

blag

Reaction score
What are the chances of HL2 going gold and my baby being born the same day? I guess pretty good since it happened. I guess he got so excited that he decided to come out a month early. I'm so excited that I had to tell the community. My wife gets mad every time I tell her that I'm going to set up the high chair so he can watch me play HL2. He will play when he gets older.

Attachments

• layne9.jpg
    layne9.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 968
hey, congratulations, dude! now, don't neglect the baby for HL2!

awwww congrats blag

I'm gonna move this thread to the main HL2 Discussion though, as its likely everything in this one is gonna get deleted eventually.

I'm sure he will be infinitly proud to tell everyone in school that he was born on the day HL2 went gold. :p

Congratulations.

Congrats my friend! I hope he becomes a gamer as well! He is exactly 15 years younger than I, as my birthday was the 18th as well! What time was he born?

The sleepless nights of crying will prepare you for all nighters of half life 2.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

And name him Gordon, and if he's already named, he's young enough to be brainwashed, just keep calling him 'Gordon' every time.

Oxygenetic said:
That's a bit rude smacky,seem you are basicly saying his baby is ugly?
Don't you know the old "headcrap" joke?

Even if you don't... How is he saying babies are ugly?

Heh, cool, hope nothing bad happens at the birth
Btw, my middle name is layne

hehe... congrats blag

but i would just give him a toy crowbar for now... ... ....

Congratulations, blag! Seems like your baby was born on the same day as I was, although a couple of years later. :)

Congrats dude!!
Be sure to buy him the official"Hl2 bed sheets" when he grows up :LOL:

Congrats Dude!!!!

May you and your family have a prosperous life.
Best Wishes.
P.S dont neglect your child for hl2 its not that worth it.

She is the ONE!! she will be able to own the hl2'ness..... what ya do tho..

attend your daughters Bday..or play hl2... CHOICE IS YOURS MY FRIEND!!

If you see any strange men carrying briefcases, wearing blue suits, and straightening their ties often... run...

Congrats man!

Congrats!!!! Will he become a HL2 fan like all of us? Oooo....the youngest HL gamer to date! :D

the golden boy of half-life is upon us! fear his wrath! he should be on the box cover.

Why does everyone say she is the one, many other babies were born the same day, as with every other day.

Baby? What do you need one of those for? =)
Well, congratulation to you bacause now you won't have any time to play HL2 for the next 18 years. =)

Send the story to Valve! They'll probably sign a poster and send it to little Layne

if i learned that the day of my birth my dad posted in some game forum a pic of me and that a bunch of people asked if i was named after the hero or dubbed me "youngest [game name] gamer to date" i'd revoke my life.

please, blag, don't let him know. never.

shame on you.IMHO birth is something important enough to dedicate AT LEAST one day to it without thinking of anything else such as a.... game ?

No! The kid must be a nerd! I'll make kid a ****ing geek without limits!

Awww hes so small and cute. Congrats. Also, is he winking at us?

*He knows too much, call the agents*

And I'll second those who said you absolutely have to name him Gordon. Or if you don't like that, GMan :p.

Remember the baby will be around for along time, Games like Half-life 2 come around every 6 years so saviour those moments you have with half-life 2.

Back