Hl2 & Cs:cz

roxXx

Reaction score
hi,

hl2 should be released on 30 september (if no delay) but what i found is that counter-strike condition zero is also to be released on 30 september.

LOOK HERE

it says: Availability: This item will be released on September 30, 2003.

So what do u think? will valve releas it ALL (i mean cs 1.6, cs:cz, and hl2) all on 30 september?

couse gabe and valve dident say anything about release date anymore i think it will all be released on 30 september to suprise us! ;)

what u guys think?

(ps srry for bad english)

Sigh...forum Nazi's continue their Blitzkrieg through every thread.

websites and stores never really know anything about release dates. never trust them

gamesites like ign are more trustworthy, but they are still often wrong

i don't know why they still want to release cz with the old engine after they had announced hl2 engine. if they release cz a year earlier, it can still be good. Now everyone wants to try stuff on source engine, i will buy cz only if they build it on source.

Originally posted by guinny
Sigh...forum Nazi's continue their Blitzkrieg through every thread.

You're an idiot.

I may as well call you a Forum Nazi Nazi.

If something is posted that shouldn't be posted, the person needs to be informed.

(And you are completely a hypocrite because you complained about someone posting about Warez, when they didn't even post anything about Warez)

amazon.com used to say it came out a couple weeks ago.. i posted on teh steam forums saying CZ BEEN OUT FOR WEEKS!! and they flamzored me

ya know i found a pre order thingy from best buy a while ago and it said that hl2 would be out on october 1, 2003 , i'm not sure if that's true and it most likeley isn't.

Webstores always lie. Their job is to sell games, not give accurate release information. Most of the time they just pull a date they see off the internet and slap it onto their site.

Last time I heard, CZ's rumoured released date was a short time AFTER HL2. I could be oct.1 i have no idea.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to CZ at all. It's pretty much just CS 1.7 High Res. Why would you release something based on the HL engine when HL2 came out a day before? (Marketing answer: because it's counter-strike!)

Originally posted by Alau
Webstores always lie. Their job is to sell games, not give accurate release information. Most of the time they just pull a date they see off the internet and slap it onto their site.

Last time I heard, CZ's rumoured released date was a short time AFTER HL2. I could be oct.1 i have no idea.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to CZ at all. It's pretty much just CS 1.7 High Res. Why would you release something based on the HL engine when HL2 came out a day before? (Marketing answer: because it's counter-strike!)

good point, and probly tru.

but, i will still buy cs:cz i h play cs for about 1 year 6 months, and i already have the genaration box 4 times :p ...

why im gonna buy it? ah dunno lol, its just i have to !! its new cs !! :s

Originally posted by Black-Falcon
News flash, October 1st is the day after September 30th!

Wait I have to consult my Lunar calendar to make sure...

Back