HL2 Flavoured ice-cream?

Liam

Reaction score
If valve started producing HL2 flavoured ice-cream, what would it taste like?

Liam said:
If valve started producing HL2 flavoured ice-cream, what would it taste like?

Headcrab blood, Gordon's goatee, the G-man's briefcase, or Alyx's pants. Mmmmmmm. :rolling:

I think this thread has crossed the line from randomness to insanity.

This proves that we need more hl2 info to discuss, we have discussed everything else.

MaxiKana said:
I think this thread has crossed the line from randomness to insanity.

This proves that we need more hl2 info to discuss, we have discussed everything else.

No way, this topic is original and quite interesting. Ice Cream rules, especially if it tastes like Gordon's goatee or that red crap that Dr. Kleiner has in those big glass tubes.

I wouldnt be suprised if they release an icecream flavour before HL2 :|

who release an icecream flavor?
Baskin Robbins!
Hey kids! Want some delicious ice cream inspired by the M rated scary game Half-life 2?

I imagine a copperish flavor. . . but more hl2ish

Shuzer said:
What does HL2 taste like?

You'll find out when they release it. What does monkey brain taste like? You'll find out when you try it.

oh man i thought i read gordon's goatse. that would be vile.

They should just lock up these entire forums because nothing but nonsense is posted over and over again. Then reopen em until new info is released.

Ian said:
dull. oh so

Spoil sports.

Sorry, perhaps, in the future I'll post something more relevant, like:

"OMG In video 57, between the time 3:25 and 3:26 you see a new weapon!!! BUT OMFG! that modle gun is totally wrong, it's 1.5mm to long!? (and the SHADOW is compleyt wrong and upside down!?!? WTF?) , the physics willl NOT work if they do it like that (FFS VALVE?!), now its stupidly unrealisitic and this has totally ruined the game IMHFO. PLZ VALVE FIX! (someone email them, I cba)."

Just trying to keep the spirits up while we wait. :(

please... what's a goatse? I don't get out much, I guess.

Please don't ruin my thread with goatse. Please I beg you.

If your so morbidly interested, Google it. But don't say you weren't warned.

Now, back to ice-cream.

PatPwnt said:
You'll find out when they release it. What does monkey brain taste like? You'll find out when you try it.

Your logic is flawed.
People DO eat monkey brains, but they don't eat CDs/DVDs.

Dedatorv said:
They should just lock up these entire forums because nothing but nonsense is posted over and over again. Then reopen em until new info is released.

no...you're not supposed to read this part

Tiger Tiger:
Orange icecream with ripples of black licorice goo.

It's like HL because it's:
-orange
-gooey
-somewhat disturbing
-awesomely awesome

Half-Life 2 ice cream will taste profoundly bland. It's best for Half-Life 2 to stay a PC game. :rolling:

Mechagodzilla said:
Tiger Tiger:
Orange icecream with ripples of black licorice goo.

It's like HL because it's:
-orange
-gooey
-somewhat disturbing
-awesomely awesome

Sounds good to me.

Shuzer said:
Your logic is flawed.
People DO eat monkey brains, but they don't eat CDs/DVDs.

What's your point? And who says they don't eat CDs? And who says HL2 is a CD/DVD. It's a game. I have eaten games before. Like monopoly. Monopoly taste like monopoly. Go try it right now.

PatPwnt said:
What's your point? And who says they don't eat CDs? And who says HL2 is a CD/DVD. It's a game. I have eaten games before. Like monopoly. Monopoly taste like monopoly. Go try it right now.

Don't be silly. Monopoly taste like chicken. Apparently. Although I don’t have any first hand experience of it as I’m a veggie (Also I've never eaten monopoly, but that's beside the point).

I thought Monopoly tasted like chicken? At least, that's what it tasted like when I ate Pennsylvania Avenue and the Scottie Dog token. :rolling: :p

Edit: Liam beat me to it.

The taste of victory...

tough, yet super sweet.

EDIT: hehe, its like the heineken adverts. made slowly :p.

Moto-x_Pat said:
Headcrab blood, Gordon's goatee, the G-man's briefcase, or Alyx's pants. Mmmmmmm. :rolling:

it would taste orange

Soo... this is what we are reduced to.

RUM AND RAISIN!!!

Weird... I SWEAR this has a topic like this has been made before...

vegeta897 said:
Weird... I SWEAR this has a topic like this has been made before...

Probably has, it's not a new concept.

Go here, to see what people thought UT2004 would taste like.

Back