HL2 Food/Drinks?

Reaction score
When I get hl2 what type of food and drinks do you suggest I eat/drink? I dont want to be playing HL2 and think to myself "hmm I dont think i should of ate that 'bad food' just now, It's making me think of why I ate it instead of playing this game".

You see, I wouldnt want that to happen.

Ramen Noodles and Mountain Dew....that's true lifeblood of a TRUE gamer.

Absolutely no food at all. It's not good to stuff your face and play games. You don't want to have to take bathroom breaks when you're in the middle of kicking Combine ass, even though there is a pause button, but still...
But usually, when I'm on the computer, I usually drink water.

Prince of China said:
Absolutely no food at all. It's not good to stuff your face and play games. You don't want to have to take bathroom breaks when you're in the middle of kicking Combine ass, even though there is a pause button, but still...
well, you don't want to fall asleep because you're so hungry, either...

Prince of China said:
But usually, when I'm on the computer, I usually drink water.
water goes right through you!!! You'll be gettin up more then us! :D

1. Coke
2. RootBear
3. BudLight
4. Bawls

1. Ritz crackers with peanut butter
2. Pizza
3. Soup to go (preferably Clam Chowder)
4. Taco Bell
5. Spinach Artichoke Dip and Chips

cyberpitz said:
water goes right through you!!! You'll be gettin up more then us! :D
Yeah, but it's also more healthier to drink when you're sitting on your ass, playing video games. Do you really want to take in extra carbs and burn 0.035 calories?
He_Who_Is_Steve said:
well, you don't want to fall asleep because you're so hungry, either...
Yeah, but then, the fact that you must go urinate will wake you up. I know it wakes me up, unless that's not normal. ;(

Nothing that will get on leave nasty stuff on your hands (chips etc...)

cyberpitz said:
Ramen Noodles and Mountain Dew....that's true lifeblood of a TRUE gamer.

Dude, you rock. Ramen Noodles are my life, and my life is Ramen Noodles, therefore Ramen Noodles are life.

Prince of China said:
Yeah, but it's also more healthier to drink when you're sitting on your ass, playing video games. Do you really want to take in extra carbs and burn 0.035 calories?

I'm 19, 5'11 and weigh about 120...i'm not worried about callories..damned motabolism!! And **** healthy!! staring at a computer screen for days on end isn't healthy ;)

Prince of China said:

Yeah, but then, the fact that you must go urinate will wake you up. I know it wakes me up, unless that's not normal. ;(
you DO realize that carbs are energy, right? now a days everyone is talking about carbs like they are more unhealthy than fat

MangaelB said:
Dude, you rock. Ramen Noodles are my life, and my life is Ramen Noodles, therefore Ramen Noodles are life.
without ramen noodles, we would be non existant! Thank god for those cheap SOBs

I've been thinking about what foods I might stock up on for the 16th and 17th so that I will have to leave my room as little as possible..

I dont drink soda or eat junk food. Man, that stuff is a killer,. you get fat enough just sitting on your ass all day :p

I need to think on this though,. maybe some sandwhiches, water, tea.. nuts and triscuts.. I need more. Stuff that can sit around and still be good.

f|uke said:
I've been thinking about what foods I might stock up on for the 16th and 17th so that I will have to leave my room as little as possible..

I dont drink soda or eat junk food. Man, that stuff is a killer,. you get fat enough just sitting on your ass all day :p

I need to think on this though,. maybe some sandwhiches, water, tea.. nuts and triscuts.. I need more. Stuff that can sit around and still be good.
quit talking about that tastey tea and water!! I'm sitting here with teh flu, too tired to go to the kitchen....and im dying of thirst!! gah! lmao
:cheers:

I'm going to be eating anything i can get my hands on i think :D I just quit smoking 2 days ago having smoked for 11 years, quite heavily too, 20-30 a day. So right now everything tastes incredible to me lol. I can easily see myself putting on some major weight in the next few weeks/months...

NB. said:
I'm going to be eating anything i can get my hands on i think :D I just quit smoking 2 days ago having smoked for 11 years, quite heavily too, 20-30 a day. So right now everything tastes incredible to me lol. I can easily see myself putting on some major weight in the next few weeks/months...

*News just in!! NB. was spotted squishing the Vivindi Universal building while shouting "TAKE VALVE TO COURT WILL YOU!??..." More news at 6.*

1) Crackers and water. Hey, it's good for stomachs in turmoil....

2) Instant noodles and non-caffeinated pop. Yay. Tasty in a pinch, but gets boring soon. Add meat at your peril.

3) Canned food and non-caffeinated pop. Instant and canned stuff is my choice, because it's the LEAST likely to make you run for the bathroom.

AVOID:

1) Leftovers.
2) Restaurant food.
3) Take-out (see above).
4) Refrigerated meats and cream/milk/mayonaise containing things.
5) Coke, Pepsi, coffee, tea, Mt. Dew (US only), etc. because caffeine is a diuretic and you'll have to go pee a lot....

Canned, bottled, or otherwise sealed, sterile stuff that can't spoil is good. Frozen foods are usually okay... My whole strategy revolves around avoiding Ultra Montezuma's Revenge. :E

10 jars of blood (preferably from a virgin)
1 eye of newt
1 jar of petroleum jelly (to eat)
sprinkled with a dash of naughty dust

mixed and served with toast, serves 1

No wonder everyone in America is fat. All you do is play video games and eat cheese puffs.

No wonder everyone in America is fat. All you do is play video games and eat cheese puffs.

And makes women's boobs bigger... as in the case of your avator.

A glass of water.
If I want actual food, then I go away from the Computer...

hm... probably lots of cups of tea.....

maybe some kind of food that won't put crap all over my hands... and is really small and bite sized so i can quickly dash my hand over chuck it in my mouth and then keep playing...... hm.... probably like some mints or something... i dunno i wouldn't be that hungry...... playing games doesn't really make you hungry..... maybe some milo if i get tired.....

I'm going to hire a squirrel to toss acorns into my mouth while i play for safe, hands-free operation

"without ramen noodles, we would be non existant! Thank god for those cheap SOBs"
There is no "hahaha" or lol or lmao or rofl that can express the crack up i just had. you rock.

Bawls. Drink a few cases, and play HL2 until you win or go into a coma. As for food, pizza, of course. Make sure you have a roll of paper towels near by as to not get your mouse greasy.

It'll be 8am when i play (getting up early :p) so i'll be having either cheerios or weetabix & a cup of tea.

do it the hospital way:
1: get a needle, a hose and a clean plastic bag.
2: buy a smoothie machine.
3: insert favorite food and drink in smoothie machine.
4: start smoothie machine and keep it running for 3hours.
5: insert new and smooth food in plastic bag.
6: make a small hole in plastic bag for hose.
7: inject needle in yourself.
8: connect hose to plastic bag and needle.
9: raise plastic bag to above head.
10: play hl2 without having to worry about food and drink.

enjoy!

(Ook)Toasted said:
do it the hospital way:
1: get a needle, a hose and a clean plastic bag.
2: buy a smoothie machine.
3: insert favorite food and drink in smoothie machine.
4: start smoothie machine and keep it running for 3hours.
5: insert new and smooth food in plastic bag.
6: make a small hole in plastic bag for hose.
7: inject needle in yourself.
8: connect hose to plastic bag and needle.
9: raise plastic bag to above head.
10: play hl2 without having to worry about food and drink.

enjoy!

I'm building it all now!

Back