Hl2-inferno.

LOL, no filters were used exept for the part which makes 99% of the pic.

So much for people criticising my work because I used somefilters to get the effect I wanted....

Peace :)

Originally posted by BWMASTER
LOL, no filters were used exept for the part which makes 99% of the pic.

So much for people criticising my work because I used somefilters to get the effect I wanted....

Peace :)

He expressly said that he used filters to make the fire. And the only reason I usually crit your stuff is because so many n00bs over hype it to make it seem like you spends weeks of work making them, and it makes me jealous to see how I can spend tons of time working on something, then get just as much praise as those who just throw a few filters together. I only crit those who are misleading in their information. Since he said flat out what he did, no crit here :). Also why I only crit a few of your things, not all of your stuff. Keep up the good work though BMWMaster, some of your stuff has been real pro(rust and that one i forgot the name of), and good luck frank with the wallpapers.

i know its not the rite size the thing is the back was from another piece f work i did.
the only filter i used was wind thats it.

try appleying a wave deform on the fire layer so you get some currls instead of that explosion burst look

Back