hl2 media to be released tonight according to...

mchammer75040

Reaction score
accroding to a guy i was playing cs 1.6 eariler (who said we was eric)said that the media s going to be released tonight on steam i have no clue if this is true i kinda doubt it myself he really didnt sound that convincing also he said 6pm tonight but didnt say if that was central east coast or whatever time well either way lets keep our fingers crossed

not the most reliable thing in the world, but Erik has been in and out of steam over the last hour or two... didnt notice whether he went in game or not though.

How did he spell Erik, was it like u spelt it "Eric" or like I have "Erik"?

!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()

HEWOW

was his name Erik Johnshon?

Ha.. yeah, like Erik has nothing else to do, but playing CS 1.6
He is fixing Steam, not playing games.

I saw the Easter bunny last night. He told me it won't be out until Easter. Man that Easter bunny sure is a let down.

He plays CS. Its next to his name when he plays a game.

mchammer, where have u gone? come back and clean up this mess you've left people in.

What was the guy's display name exactly? And was he PLAYING CS or was he just in there briefly (ie. to test Steam?)

how would you know reever? Anyway, I've seen Erik pop in and out of Steam and games. He's usually in a game only for about a minute, thens hes offline again.

The videos are not going to be released tonight... how do I know? Because, so far that's the only safe bet :)

Notice how this has been said every day now? Just give it a break. It will come when it comes. Stop settings yourselves up for disappointment.

yes, i agree, we shouldn't really hype ourselves up anymore about these videos because i dont think there commin for alittle while. Lets just wait and see

erik doesnt just work on hl2 videos you know, he could have been testing some bugs in cs, or he could have just been on a break like said before

Hey, Erik really emailed me and said that the media will come in 2 hours!

snaileri, you're a laugh riot. You tried this on #steam-hangout too, and then, after nobody fell for it, you said "ha ha! fooled you!" like a clown.

Originally posted by snaileri
Hey, Erik really emailed me and said that the media will come in 2 hours!
And Santa Clause is real.

"What'sa this, in da contract?"
"That? Why, that's the sanity clause!"
"You don'ta fool me. I know there's no sucha thing as Sanity Clause!"

Gotta love the Marx Brothers!

I didn't. I have learned not to trust 007 games since golden-eye

NOLF isnt a 007 game, and goldeneye is the second best fps of all time IMO.

Actually Erik Johnson was just playing Counter-Strike. I saw it in Steam.

well, erik does play CS, i've played against him, but his CS nick is ErikJ everytime i see him playing.

hes usually playing on a LAN, local game, because loads of people try and follow him when he goes to play, but can't connect. If he was the real one he would probably get 5-10 fanboys joining and asking about the movie, maybe that was you?
j/k

like to think it was him, but doubt it :(

Back