HL2 Multiplayer

• Thread starter Princess_Frosty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Princess_Frosty

Ok so my other thread was closed and no reason given, i cant see i broek any forum rules, which i read, nor was i warned about reposting, so i think its safe to post again.

[edit by rec: do not post places where people can aquire the source code]

If you dont believe then fine, its your loss, if you want proof then come along.

-Princess_Frosty

P.S you can close the thread if you like but please dont remove it, people have a right to talk about these things even if its not done on these forums, thanks.

when you signed up mods said they could and would delete / lock any post they wanted. dont like it, leave.

You thought wrong... Usually reposting a locked thread is a bannable offense.

I will leave and i'll spread the news that the HL2 forums are poopeh, just thought you guys might enjoy messing about in HL2 multiplayer. I didnt repost the thread, the old one has a different topic and was about proof, this is about where to goto to chat about it.

I'm in that chat room now, and its empty! Plus the original thread was deleted because you cannot openly discuss the code like you are. Even downloading it is illegal so manipulating it and using it is worse, hence your thread was deleted.

In it right now too. And there is only one person in here!

If you already have source or complied source and would like to try the HL2 engine out in multiplayer then come talk with us at #HL2-source on irc.quakenet.org where people are chatting about the source (nothing illegal)

Having the source is illegal, as is using it (by playing hl2)

If you already have source or complied source and would like to try the HL2 engine out in multiplayer then come talk with us at *snip* on irc.quakenet.org where people are chatting about the source (nothing illegal)

..good game, sure sounds illegal to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back