hl2.net is ruining my life!

don_johnson

Reaction score
i come to school, i go to computer class, i go to www.halflife2.net every day. ic ant get my work done. i am supposed to be doing a presentaion on hitler. one of the easiest topics ever made. i have a very minimal amount of work done. i find myself logged on to this website for 45 minutes per day. i might be addicted. and dont get me started on the game. many a homework assignment has been neglected becasue of hl2 and cs and dod. why is valve so gooD!!!!

You can't be that addicted. You have been here for 2½ months and you only got 97 posts.

well if you are "supposed to be doing a presentaion on hitler" just look deeper. You will be surpised what you can find here.

or

STOP GOING HERE YOU INTERNET ADDICTED NERD

(and if I see you reply I know that you have failed)

Haha only 45 mins a day, and it's ruining your life. Dude I'm logged atleast 3 times that much and still have time to do my homework.

Post a thread about hitler in the discussions forum and kill two birds with one stone; learning about hitler and not being forced to part with hl2.net. :p

Seriously, just read the threads faster and only go on ones that really interest you. Oh and 45 minutes a day is nothing :(

This has to be a joke, He says he is on 45 minutes a day. I mean If your schedule cant spare 45 minutes you have to make a lifestyle change.

I kinder got a...problem, where i find it hard to do work that i have been set out to do...but hey, its holidays!

whenever i do homework i pull the internet connection out.. i'm too lazy to put it back in again so i just get on with it :D if i didn't pull it out i would end up just coming back here :)

I don't do homework, problem solved :D. I do it in the lesson instead, and then don't tell the teacher. one idiot next to me didn't do the homework, told the teacher and she gave him a detention. He then did it in the class, and she came up to him to give him the first one having filled it in, he said he'd done it, she said when, he said in the lesson. She increased it to an hour. What a dumbass lol. If I get a project, if I start it, Ill get on with it, but at the moment, it's not HL2.net that's ruining my life (I don't think a forum ever could :p)

I spend more time that you and I dont hav problems

aslo I wacht TV or something and let the PC on :p

if hitler grew a goatee and more hair on his head he would make a wonderful gordon!

I used to be on here like 24/7 almost...but not anymore, I am lucky if I get on here once a day...If a website is ruining your life, you need help. lol

don_johnson said:
i come to school, i go to computer class, i go to www.halflife2.net every day. ic ant get my work done. i am supposed to be doing a presentaion on hitler. one of the easiest topics ever made. i have a very minimal amount of work done.

If you like you can retain my services to monitor the forums and hound you endlessly whenever you post, ranting at you to go get your presentation done and to stop wasting your time here. I'll even send you occasional motivational e-mails telling you what a lazy git you are for even thinking about coming here.

I have very reasonable rates.

P.S.:

Why are you reading this instead of working you hopeless slacker? Go on, get out of here. Log. Off.

Don't make me tell your mother.

I hang out here a few hours a day. Can't imagine how much worse it would be if I actually participated in the community.

Man I have seriously neglected to show up here since the release of the game ;( Sure, I check the news & check the Off Topic section but I hardly ever post anything anymore. Got bored after the game got out. In this case, the chase was indeed more fun than the catch imho ;( Once again. I need something new to look forward to :) Like a expansion or something :) Gimme!

Dalamari said:
Just for that, I won't visit your blog :devil:
:(

I've hardly posted here at all post HL2 release, compared to before, which is wierd since i post just as much on other forums.

I hang out here a few hours a day. Can't imagine how much worse it would be if I actually participated in the community.

how can u possibly hang out here for a few hours each day? u've only done 1 post. i declare u a fraud! (not that i can really talk...)

lol.. i'm not addicted but these forums just make you click your bookmarks and go here :p

45 minutes? I'm here the moment I turn on the computer and stay that way until sun goes down. :p

ranga said:
how can u possibly hang out here for a few hours each day? u've only done 1 post. i declare u a fraud! (not that i can really talk...)
Note my registration date and, yes, my post which you quoted also states my lack of posts. And check the 4th definition here. Maybe I should start actively rambling, hop in on one of those g-man threads. Those are always amusing.

Edit: and according to the lurker definition this process is called delurking. Didn't know they had a term for that. Total Posts: 2 (0.00 posts per day)

i know what you mean dude, but follow suicides advice it really works.;)

i am def worse off than you, I have been here for less than a week and have over 50 posts. But like Druckles, I rarely do homework, so its not too bad. I have lots of free time at school, so hw is accomplished then.

Back