hl2.net slowing down?

BRODIEMAN2k4

Reaction score
Well, ever since the game has gone gold, we havent really had anything that intresting for news. I miss the time where there was new breaking news like every day.

Oh well, atleast it's coming out

Haha, genius thread. :)

Well, I think it's nice to experience a break in all this, it is that short moment of silence before all hell breaks loose. :)

It's being released in 2 weeks.

Let the surprises come to you when you're playing.

The forum will slow down alot a few weeks after release. Always happens.

These forums will jump up like hell when it's released.

I'm sure as hell going to miss this community once everything blows over. The general hubub of day to day chit chat will be gone...'times are a changing' i guess :( I'll cya lot at www.halflife3.co.uk i hope :rolleyes:

CrazyHarij said:
Haha, genius thread. :)
Well it's certainly ironic.

And I agree with Hectic Glen - it'll be sad, but I doubt I'd stay.

Once the game is released, all the HL2 forums will likely be teeming with spoilers. So either lots of people will still show up to read/post them . . . or a lot of people may stay away so as not to get spoiled.

Or they may just be having too much fun playing the game, to give a damn about the forums. :p

shit is gonna hit the fan when its released :)

and besides real soon before its released <like hours before> heaps of people are gonna be on talkin their heads off and just generaly going nuts with threads like.......1 HOUR TO GO BABY!!!!!!! etc.

Reckless said:
shit is gonna hit the fan when its released :)

and besides real soon before its released <like hours before> heaps of people are gonna be on talkin their heads off and just generaly going nuts with threads like.......1 HOUR TO GO BABY!!!!!!! etc.

Yeah, that's what's going to happen.

im gonna be sitting outside of walmart until the game hits the shelves...

yea its gunna be sad.. I've been here for like what? only 2 months? Its been crazy... but yea I've felt the slowness... the funny ting is.. now that I know HL2 is coming out I'm sitting here... BORED.. and for once.. I'm actully getting pretty good at CS:S. But yea... the week before the release date its going to be n00b post HEAVEN... and like if its 12:01 and its not out they are going to think its delayed for months and stuff like that... I'm excited... I just want to be a MOD so I can just delete tem all and get them out of my head.. All hail MODs

Is HL2.net slowing down? No,
This phenomenon is called Half life ².net relativity. HL2.net is not "slowing down", but as the revolution speed of the earth increases you "go" faster so HL2.net looks slower to you.

I tell you what, I'm sick of hearing about some random mods i've never heard of

I want some more ... half life2 news!

Jesus Lincoln said:
No way, everyone will be too busy playing the game to do updates or post

I think you'll find that not to be true..... just wait and you'll see

must......post.......argh!!! hands moving slowlllllllllyyyyyyyy..............

I'll be gone when the game comes out. And then back to spam to my heart's content :)

I won't stop coming to these forums when HL2 is released :) This place is my second home now.

But it is sad that the forum has slowed down.

Back