HL2 Officially beaten Halo 2 in gamespy poll!!!

holy crap over 83000 votes, and HL2 won, how l33t!
I saw the comeback comming, yes!

Aaaarrrggg who cares? I'm sick of hearing about that damn poll - and the fact that HL2 is winning means nothing now, Halo 2 has already been released so of course HL2 is more anticipated.

so far hl2 is above 100+ votes People must have played Halo 2 and cried and stoppe voting for it :p

That poll is crap....mostly everyone is this forum saw halo 2 was beating HL2 by thousands, so we know the same ppl kept voting just to get HL 2 up there to win. Im no Halo 2 fanboy nor do I own a Xbox but im just saying that poll is flawed.

HL2 is expanding its lead:
Halo 2 41594
Half-Life 2 41692

This poll has NOTHING to do with anticipation. It has to do with how many people are willing to sit at their computer and click "vote" over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

Narcolepsy said:
This poll has NOTHING to do with anticipation. It has to do with how many people are willing to sit at their computer and click "vote" over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

Agreed. A lead of 100 posts on that scale is nothing. They're both even.

SixThree said:
Agreed. A lead of 100 posts on that scale is nothing. They're both even.

Your just saying that because your a stupid Halo 2 fanboy...:p

obviuolsy if they are even they would b the same, ur just gelouse halo fan boy

Ownzed said:
Your just saying that because your a stupid Halo 2 fanboy...

I'm saying that because both games are/will be great and I am open-minded enough to say so.

Howeve BS these polls are, this has to be the closest one yet.

Halo2: 41601 (49.9%)

Halflife 2: 41703 (50.1%)

UKchaos2 said:
Howeve BS these polls are, this has to be the closest one yet.

Halo2: 41601 (49.9%)

Halflife 2: 41703 (50.1%)

No acually, there was one that was 415.. and 415...can't remember the #'s.

This battle between Halo 2 and Half-Life 2 is ridiculous. Face it, there is nothing you can do. Halo will always sell, even though it shouldn't. It's the same reason why not everyone likes to read the same books, watch the same movies, etc... To you, the decision is clear-cut, and simple, but to someone else, they may not know the other side of the story. They probably know nothing about Half-Life 2.

For example, I was talking to this one guy. He starting arguing about how Half-Life 2 sucks. And I quote: "Half-Life 2 is completely unoriginal, has very old graphics, no physics, and brings absolutely nothing new to gaming. Halo 2 on the other hand, is amazing, it has the best graphics ever, awesome storyline, and has vehicles and physics that Half-Life 2 does not. Half-Life 2 will fail miserably, and it will be a terrible game."

Obviously, this guy has never seen a Half-Life 2 video in his life. I don't even bother talking to people about this anymore. I am happy enough that I will experience and enjoy HL2 for myself, and I really could care less what anyone else thinks...

i r teh mad voer it were all meh i swears! jk i voted a few times tho :naughty:

Back