hl2 or hot female

• hl2

Votes: 62 28.1%
  • hot female

Votes: 159 71.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hl2 will last longer than many marriages and you can cheat on hl2 and it doesn't mind. i pick hl2.

is this a hot female who will just do me favours or is it one of those countless bitchy attention craving females??

At this point, after being denied Half-Life 2 after so much anticipation, I'm waiting like a ravenous wolf for HL2. Time and space and that hot female no longer matter until I've had my fill of HL2. Until the day I've beaten HL2, girls will be a rarity for me because I will be inside my room the whole time.....with Alyx.....and my hand.....just like my avatar.....

is this a hot female who will just do me favours or is it one of those countless bitchy attention craving females??

this is the hot female who will just do me favours

talking about 'hot female': are there any girls on the hl2.net forums?

???

Originally posted by @bel
talking about 'hot female': are there any girls on the hl2.net forums?

???
no, but we could use some

well, it's gotta be .1% at the most, very few

Originally posted by tCh
choose
I belive the correct wording for a HL² forum would be: "Its time to choose or I can offer you a battle you can't win, Its time to choose" and perhaps throw in a "Wisely done, Ill see you up ahead" :)

BTW females are nr. 1!

Originally posted by PSX
no, but we could use some

well, it's gotta be .1% at the most, very few

Yep .. I know of at least 3. But I'm not telling u their names or phone #'s

Originally posted by GorgeousOrifice
Hot female. Their replay value is much better.

Well said! Errr...as long as they don't mind a lil' "crowbar action" once in a while... :thumbs:

Originally posted by poseyjmac
hl2 will last longer than many marriages and you can cheat on hl2 and it doesn't mind. i pick hl2.

I agree:cheers:

Originally posted by Saltpeter
How about both...
you think you can keep up with both if you got them? rofl! I don't think so buddy... you'll hold off HL2 until midnight when she's asleep, but then you forgot you're actually playing a real game with the speakers too high, so she wakes up and finds you cheated on her... bastard

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Yep .. I know of at least 3. But I'm not telling u their names or phone #'s
not even their hl2 usernames?
just curious...

off-topic: i always hate it when girls in gaming communities are being harassed and stuff... that's just stupid.

off-topic: i always hate it when girls in gaming communities are being harassed and stuff... that's just stupid.

no, it's not off-topic, check the header :p
you make a valid point and those ******* usually don't have much of a life outside their windows

if i already have a hot female do i get to choose hl2 while keeping the female i have? :D

that would be great instead of the scientists always looking the same you can replace its model with one of the dahm triplets, then it would make since, and be much better ;)

Originally posted by JonTheCanuck
if i already have a hot female do i get to choose hl2 while keeping the female i have? :D
you have to get rid of that other person first, sorry man; why bother making a thread if you can have both :p

If I was a female on this forum (which I'm not) I definitely wouldn't reveal it. My female friends who play games always get "OHMIGOSH A FEMALE!!!!! *drooool* *humps her leg*" It's pretty sad, and it doesn't help the gamer image out any. That attitude probably chases off a lot of would-be girl gamers when they're first starting out.

stupid question on a forum full of male nerds that couldnt get a date if there life depended on it......

Originally posted by crabcakes66
stupid question on a forum full of male nerds that couldnt get a date if there life depended on it......

my life doesn't depend on it, the continuation of the human race does

well there's nothing wrong with the concept of the thread, we need something to keep us going until HL2 is out... and right now it sadly feels like the end of July waiting for sept 30 to roll by... I remember it so well

edit:

my life doesn't depend on it, the continuation of the human race does
haha, good one

I pick Half-Life 2.

(Because women hate me).

bwaha, i have both! (well.... actually i dont) but i will when HL2 finally releases. now, if only i can get her into half-life, then id be set :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back