HL2 pic

S

Silent-

Hey, i was over at my friends' house and he got this uber leetage printer so he printed a HL2 picture and it looks so awsome, on that special photos paper :)
anyway, i took a pic with a cell phone so it doesn't look that good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 381
It's unofficial art done by 'Anry'. You can see it here.

That's Anry's pic. It's well known around here.

[EDIT]: Arrh, ya beat me :p!

yeah i know it's anry's ,i am just saying that it looks awsome on paper. like an HL comic strip :)

a better post than the one above this post.
Hmmm, that gives me an idea. *Csmighty runs away* (5 minutes later) *Csmighty runs back into the room* Ha ha! I printed one to!

Ye, its very nice. You should get a frame and stick it on your wall. I wanted to buy some prints from Deviantart but I havn't got a visa :(

Dont fill this thread with crap people. You cant get better threads like this these days.

On topic: Very nice, i dont think it was worth it (cost much to print like that :)) but hey, its cool.

Im hoping to get a real HL2 poster soon :)

Very nice pic btw - tho i'm terribly concerned that gordon broke his neck during that pose....aiiii

scribblehead said:
Very nice pic btw - tho i'm terribly concerned that gordon broke his neck during that pose....aiiii
Yeah his neck is angled quite strangely.

I'm terribly concerned that just after that picture was taken he was sat on by three Striders. He didn't notice them coming up behinfd him due to his preoccupation with hacking an antlion to death.

Back