HL2 skins for css

Small_Sumo

Reaction score
I have made a large pack of HL2 charictors ported to css. You can download the file at my site.

www.smallsumo****

alyx1.jpg

stripped_soldie8.jpg

alyx1.jpg

eli8.jpg

gman3.jpg

kleiner7.jpg

stalker5.jpg

monk8.jpg

looks nice. How did you do that?
LINK??!?!!?

It's not Counter-strike, it's Half-strike! :p

Counter-Life 2 anyone? CS weapons in HL2.

Look great!

Pst! you should turn the Terrorists into rebels, and the CTs into Combine.

Hi Small_Sumo. I'm interested in how the hitboxes work in CS. Are the hitboxes for these models the same as the regular CS hitboxes? Did you have to make your own hitboxes?

I'd like to try them, but I am worried that I'm gonna have trouble shooting people in the right place :)

Penfold_ said:
Hi Small_Sumo. I'm interested in how the hitboxes work in CS. Are the hitboxes for these models the same as the regular CS hitboxes? Did you have to make your own hitboxes?

I'd like to try them, but I am worried that I'm gonna have trouble shooting people in the right place :)

I left everythign the same execpt the ref.smd of the charictor used like barney_ref.smd for example. I hope to do a tut on it this morning.

Now get a PDW model for the AK and a Pulse Rifle model for the M4 and you're all set.

Sumo's big apology

Some say I am retarded, and now I am beginning to agree with them, when I zipped the pack for the hl2 skins for css pack I expected it would unzip the way I zipped it but I didn’t test it to be sure and so the zip unzipped itself to two folder "materials and models" instead of just "cstrike" so when in my readme it says to extract it into "Counter-Strike source folder" that would have been wrong and wouldn’t have worked. So since then I changed the zip, the tutorial is correct now, but if you had trouble this might have been why. What is amazing is how many peeps out there managed to get it right even though they had the instructions from hell.

So anyway I am very sorry and I hope this wont happen again.

Bye

Back