HL2 Tattoo

K

kekeke

Ive got a HL2 tattoo. But I dont have a digicam to take a pic, if anyone wanna see it i can borrow one from my friend.

Anyone interested?

I love HL2 tatoos. Any other kind of tatoo is sickening though.:E

that's something I want to see, it sounds pretty cool. I never saw someone with a tattoo based on a game.

hope people who see the tattoo don't confuse it with a more recognisable logo, quite a bold statement tattooing oneself with something often associated with gay pride.

Recoil said:
Exactly o_O that's 'insane'*

(*didn't want to sound rude...)

dw, it is insane. Next time get a tribal one, atleast they are "cool".

Haha, was the guy in the tatoo parlour giving you funny looks when he was doing it? Did he try to pick you up?

SHIPPI said:
I wanna seee

Maybe its my dirty mind but that sounds so wrong. :p
I just imagine some little kids playing "Show me yours and I'll show you mine".

Anyway, hope it has Half Life somewhere on it, just the lambda would be hilarious in some scenarios.

you know that if he actually has a lambda tattoo without any reference to the game he will never be arsed to show it now

RoyaleWithCheese said:
you know that if he actually has a lambda tattoo without any reference to the game he will never be arsed to show it now

True but if it has HL² text on it, then man you are scarred for live!

Chav said:
True but if it has HL² text on it, then man you are scarred for live!
Imagine in the year 2050 people looking at the tattoo and going "What's that"?

JellyWorld said:
Imagine in the year 2050 people looking at the tattoo and going "What's that"?

I'll just say "Its a HL2-tattoo"
They'll say "Oh, that old classic! I love that game! Too bad the sequels sucked!"

Anyhow, I'll get a camera from my friend tomorrow.

kekeke said:
I'll just say "Its a HL2-tattoo"
They'll say "Oh, that old classic! I love that game! Too bad the sequels sucked!"

Anyhow, I'll get a camera from my friend tomorrow.

Does it have text??? or just the lamba sign?

I feel sorry for you if it has text mate.

i think being pyhsically scarred for life is taking it a bit too far...

kekeke said:
Ive got a HL2 tattoo. But I dont have a digicam to take a pic, if anyone wanna see it i can borrow one from my friend.

Anyone interested?

if it's a permanent tatoo, then yes.

nick_t said:
if it's a permanent tatoo, then yes.

Whats with the perma-tats people? HL2 IS NOT that good, seriously. And plus it cost money, money wasted in my humble opinion

thats so stupid. i mean yeah we love hl2 but thats fanaticism in its highest degree.

I would take two steps away from anyone I saw wearing a tatoo of HL2 or any other game, film, ect.

No offense btw

N1k23 said:
I would take two steps away from anyone I saw wearing a tatoo of HL2 or any other game, film, ect.

No offense btw

I guess my giant mickey mouse tatoo won't attract the right kind of attention...

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a tatoo of a video game, as long as it's stylish. A Lambda symbol or the HL2 logo is pretty cool I think, a headcrab or bullsquid is kinda stupid. Let's see some pics man!!!

P.S. A crowbar would be cool lol

The Dark Elf said:
hope people who see the tattoo don't confuse it with a more recognisable logo, quite a bold statement tattooing oneself with something often associated with gay pride.

Lemme repeat this.

You also might be mistaken for an acoustics engineer (wavelength).

SimonomiS said:
You cruel man. :LOL:

:cheese:

i'm just gonna say nothing. :cheese:

:E

1. People's Republic

2. Raving mad/crazy

3. Insane Person

/me runs

Back