HL2 Total Conversion

wassup

Reaction score
What will be the first TC to get released?

I know there are hundreds but it's hard to tell how far they are and some sites dont even say if it's going to be a HL, HL2 or CS conversion. I'm also sick of finding HL1 mods.

I would guess a port of a HL1 TC will be out first but what will the first pure HL2 TC be?

What I want to see is a list of all the TC's being made. There seem to be quite a few, and I've only seen a few.

not sure which will be the first, but i am waiting for sven coop 2 the most. man i wish natural selection went source

i would like a multiplayer mod with very accurately made realistic weapons (something like firearms maybe?) :D

dru said:
i would like a multiplayer mod with very accurately made realistic weapons (something like firearms maybe?) :D
You forgot the /sarcasm tag surely? :)

I want something of high quality SP to play but like all of us i'm just waiting for the first TC so i have something interesting to play.

I have 56k and i'll still get the first TC (now thats dedication ;0)

i'm looking forward to jungle mist, a mod from the firearms team!
also insurgency looks like a beast, as does sven2, anda mod called armed forces about the cold war

i could go on forever!!

No offence but Hostile Intent was a horrible mod for HL1...

And guys you do know that a Total Conversion means that there is nothing similar to the original. Sven Coop is not a total conversion.

After they finish the Far Cry version the Trespassing mod team is gonna do one for Source. w00t4g3! Same thing for Jedi: Timeline (actually I think they might be co-developing it for Source).

Anything that has nothing to do with Counter-Terrorist versus Terrorist. I love CS. but please make something new.

And there i was thinking this thread was about the first TC not what mods you like ;0)

Have any of the teams making a TC started on maps?

ktimekiller said:
not sure which will be the first, but i am waiting for sven coop 2 the most. man i wish natural selection went source
me too... I must experience another team action!!! :smoking:

dru said:

erm....how about CS? realistic weapons? check.....multiplayer mod...check :afro:

So i guess i have to wait 6 months for a TC if no one can tell me anything!

Back