hl2 wallpaper.. "Alone"

EVIL

Tank
Reaction score
oh yeah that is very nice, i dunno i think it would be cool to see some faint red eyes, either cool or cliche, not sure which.

I understand you chose to go the "simple" way but in my opinion a cool modified blue lens flare coming from behing gordon would of added more depth to the wallpaper.

Also you tried to make the outline of a door on the shadow which in my opinion doesn't work too well unless you had a door actually being there to be seen, not total darkness.

:)

I like it :) I also was thinking mb some kind of other source of light somewhere in the blackness, not really sure though. Maybe a monitor, or a flashlight laying on the ground, facing a pool of blood or something. Who knows, good job though.

ugh... lens flares

thats the last thing a minimalist piece needs. Is that sharp corner near the lower left supposed to be the edge of a door? i think if you removed that the edge, and extended the edge of the door to the bottom, it'd be a little more continuous. But hey, this isn't cgtalk

lookin good

Originally posted by The hotdog man
The links don't work.

copy the link, open up a new browser, and paste it in. It's the only way around it :-/

well.. I dont really carw whathappens with this wallpaper. I hate making wallpapers and this will be offcourse the last one you will see from me.

I agree with some off your comments. and BWMASTER. its supposed to be a door yes.. but I didnt wanted to spend alot of time on it so well.. I left is simple. If you like it.. enjoy. if you dont.. then ignore it or do whatever with it you want. (wou wont see shit like this in my portfolio dibute hopefully 1sept)

thats really bad even for a ps n00b everything done in it can be made in paint

Originally posted by tim8604
copy the link, open up a new browser, and paste it in. It's the only way around it :-/
You could instead just click the link, then add a space after the URL and hit enter.

Originally posted by HL2 Stone
thats really bad even for a ps n00b everything done in it can be made in paint

i take it back sorry for being a asshole. evil read your pm

Evil, you should sign up for Deviantart. You do some digital painting so why not, Its a good place for aspiring artisits.

Back