hl2grounds.com

E

ecko!

I first like to thank D33 for giving me permission to post this.

Thanks bro ;)

I have been working non stop on the site. I'm currenlty solo on this project. I will be seeking staff shortly. (If you are interested and have experience on anything related to working websites and have a great knowledge base on Half-Life 2, feel free to email or pm me here and I will get back to you as soon as possible)

url: http://www.hl2grounds.com

It would be great if you guys could help me get this community up and running. there still much work to do, but it will come together. ( I still have more to do to the board/forum but its all accesible)

Hope to see you guys there.. :)

I also like to thank Munro

ecko!

Site looks really good. I can probably submit info every once in a while (unless of course Tredoslop beats me to it).

Ooohhh, nice ATI wallpapers.

Thx Javert.... and thx guys for the compliment. I'm hoping to get it affloat and bring some great hl2 players to the site.. :)

ecko!

:)

I'll make a copy of this thread on our "Half Life2 Discussion" board. Be sure to check the thread there as well for extra replies.

Awesome site. Sweet pics from Ati too, looks like I have new wallpaper! :)

Takes a bloody age to load for me. So gave up and closed it ;(

yur website is pretty sweet, very professional looking, i'd like to help u if i had any knowledge into anything that is websites haha, alas... i.... dont.

Thanks guys,

I dont know why it takes you a while to load..uhmm Its a us /eastcoast server so... sorry about that

Thx D33

ecko!

Well I sent you a pm.Anways your website just got a huge bandwith decrease.I can't even get on now.

sorry for the incovience Tron, i will investigate into that(server) its a new server so bare with me .. thx for the post/compliment

ecko!

very sexy site! I registered and you can be sure I pop up in there a few times! :)

thx alot wako, invested alot of time in it and still have alot to do...but ill get there and thx for registering

ecko!

Originally posted by Dux
Takes a bloody age to load for me. So gave up and closed it ;(
I think that's because he isn't using "true" thumbnails for the HL2/ATI wallpapers. In other words, the page has to load the full size images and resize them to the specified width.

Ecko, if you'd like, I can join your website development crew. I run a DooM III website myself at http://www.p0stwh0reforums.com/doom3. :)

Nice site ecko, but i would bring down the rez of those thumbnails of the ATI wallpapers," on the main page" they seem pretty high. Keep up the great work man.

EDIT: I see that Yatta beat me to it :cheese:

Ok, that's it, I am now officially jealous of all ur people's crzy web-building skillz.
*Me goes sulks off to a corner, html book in hand.

lol Javert.. yeh I will be editing the pics of ati today. As for the jobs/ staff on hl2grounds, I will be posting exactly who and what I need for the grounds. Be sure to pm me or email ure skillz etc. I will be selecting the crew shortly. I like thank you guys for all the compliments. I have been dedicated to this site and I hope it has a great effect and feel to it.

;)

ecko!

Indeed Gorgon, Im working on this as we speek.. alot of work to do when ure solo but hope everything goes well. I will have everything, well most, shortly. I will be adding as much info as possible especially when the "staff" comes together.. ;)

ecko!

looks like im not the only one that got a couple of new wallpapers from that site. those are some kick ass ait pics

thx "another-user" I'm hoping that there will be more in the near future. yeh the ste has took alot of great compliments. But thank ATI for the wallpapers..;)

ecko!

I forgot to mention that we have set up the IRC channel as well, so feel free to join us in #hl2grounds

server: quakenet

channel: #hl2grounds

Drop by... ;)

ecko!

I didnt want to post a differ topic..little disrespectful..but for you guys whom does check out hl2grounds, we had some server issues. But they have been resolved..

Sorry for the incovience...but we are up and running strong now. With Planet Half-Life posting the site on there "news" it caused alot of bandwidth that I was not expecting at this time..thats the reason for down time.

thx hl2.net

ecko!

I registerd! nice site .. id like to help maybe with some graphics but I dont really have that mutch time with school and stuff ... but pm or email me if your interested :-D

Good job ecko!! Most probably the graphic was not resized yet when I check out your site as it took me a while to download everything (I'm a poor owner of an ISDN connection), but the overall layout is nice and clean especially considering you did everything by yourself.

I bookmarked your site, now what is needed is the game coming out asap !!!

Indeed Maxit.. Well once the game is released, we will be adding alot more to the site..;) I mean alot.. We have a vision for the site and we feel this vision will prevail. Thank you for the bookmark.

ecko!

Originally posted by ecko!
Indeed Maxit.. Well once the game is released, we will be adding alot more to the site..;) I mean alot.. We have a vision for the site and we feel this vision will prevail. Thank you for the bookmark.

ecko!

So you got already a staff???
You said "we will" and "we have" :cheese: ...
Is the family growing fast??? :cheers:

Maxit

Indeed Maxit, very rapidly.. We currently have 3 members of the staff plus myself, so 4... But theres only one true mod on the forum. one is for editing site etc.. another is on a differ time zone than I so he can take care of the site while I sleep..;) But I am observing potential talent and will be hiring more ..;)

ecko!

It would be ideal if the site was finished before you released it.

Indeed silent, but I wanted to go ahead and established a community. Pre-mayure? yes...but a working progress, so why wait, I said..:) but Im working non stop so it will be fully active in no time

ecko!

Please don't take offense! I still think your ability to make graphics is stellar.

O no, no offense taken, sorry if it sounded that way..lol just busy posting and getting things right on the site. had a melt down last night..;)

Thanks for the compliment

ecko!

Well, now all the server problems are solved, the staff are ready, let's get ready to rock!

Hey guys, im one of the mods on hl2grounds.com. Some sections of the site are still struggling with info but that will be taken care of soon :)
Forums are growing and growing and the site is becoming better and better. Thx alot ecko for such a Great Site
:cheers:

Back