Votes: 5 10.2%
  • April 2004

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Sometime after April

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

He@t!

Reaction score
Ok its November the 17th. and they said Holiday season.Do you guys really think itll be out this year or next year?

BTW-We havent had any new info about HL2 besides that TGA thing which is nothing.

the odd bit of info via emails

the wmp9 skin

some new concept artwork

a screenshot

CS:CZ info

targa info

half-life special edition apparantly in the works

something about Max being compatible after all the worrying

not tons of info i grant you, but atleast some

Can't see it being released this year unfortunately..........

I'm going with the April 2004 date. Thats what the stores are telling me, and thats what Vivendi said. Remember Vivendi said way back in July that HL2 would be delayed.......and what happened at the end of September?? It got delayed!!!!!!!! So I'm believing Vivendi on this one. Good thing, I had $700 dollars to upgrade my comp. Hopefully come April I'll have enough to buy a whole new rig.:cheers:

April, believeing that it will come out before than is more then optimism, it's denail (the state I was in back in september).

You should add another option: may 2004 and beyond. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it doesn't make april 2004 either

Originally posted by GhostValkyrie
/me doesn't care when it comes out. anymore.

Ghost! NOO! You were the most optimistic mod, EVER! How can you say that!? /me dies

..oh well, I still say it'll be out by the end of the year! I'll be saying that up until 11:59PM on New Year's Eve :)

lol, it is a bit of an unexpected thing for a mod to say! heheh. Well he makes a fair point.

I mean, we cant do anything about when it ships so we wait, and wait, and wait. And then we P.A.R.T.Y WAHOOOOO etc etc :)

Untill I see some major evidence suggesting otherwise I will go with whatever Vivendi says, they normally get it right.

Originally posted by Shuzer
Ghost! NOO! You were the most optimistic mod, EVER! How can you say that!? /me dies

..oh well, I still say it'll be out by the end of the year! I'll be saying that up until 11:59PM on New Year's Eve :)

lol the eternal optimist :)

guess ur taking Ghost's place eh? good.. Valve can use the support

It's doubtful that it's coming out this year considering the current date.

April 2004 here. :D I don't want to be disappointed if I were to think it was this year, then have it come out April 2K4.

It's better this way... ;)

Mr. Redundant and I are the last left with hope? :)

Shuzer i still have some hope that it might be released in December.. maybe not the same level of optimism u have Mr. December 31st, 11:59pm :p

hehe

Originally posted by Shuzer
Mr. Redundant and I are the last left with hope? :)

Hey im with u guys..If its not here by the end of dec. im gonna be pissed!

But im hoping

Originally posted by He@t!
Hey im with u guys..If its not here by the end of dec. im gonna be pissed!

But im hoping

w00t, welcome aboard the train that's destined to crash!

pull the brakes so that it stops just in time for the new year to begin :cool:

if HL2 comes out this christmas, I will....................be surprised.

I'm expecting it... March 2004. And I'll probably get it in August for my birthday. Due to my extreme lack of...any money whatsoever I cant buy it when it comes out. Bring on the demo.

well according to the poll at least theres still some optimistic pple here.. good to see some of that spirit regardless of what really happens..

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman
well according to the poll at least theres still some optimistic pple here.. good to see some of that spirit regardless of what really happens..

Yes, the hope is the last thing we will loose, but if it's not coming this year, I don't care, I'll still buy it.

/me prays :angel: :p

It's not that I don't think it'll be out this year, I just don't care WHEN it comes out. I still hope it comes out this year, but it doesn't matter to me. I have far more important things to do, than to worry about when a game hits shelves...being that it even does that.

I still support VALVe, Freeman.

Back