How awesome is my job?

Nah, the engineers are the hotshots at gratis :D

And the swamp is shreveport, LA.

Dayum, if only you were closer. Say, on the other side of the Atlantic.

Unfortunately I'm still trawling my way through uni, but I would be otherwise.

What sort of web development do you do? You've spiked my interest now.

One of our remote employees is in the UK. You interested?

Well that's his own fault for flying out of Shreveport ;) You'll learn to hate SHV.

What other airports are there around here that dont charge you 10 times what most airports do?

From what I've heard, Shreveport is a lot better than Munroe, which is the only other city within reasonable driving time from here. Ive yet to go there except to drop my dad off.

Unfortunately I'm still trawling my way through uni, but I would be otherwise.

What sort of web development do you do? You've spiked my interest now.

We're a marketing company - right now I'm developing an ad server.

What other airports are there around here that dont charge you 10 times what most airports do?

From what I've heard, Shreveport is a lot better than Munroe, which is the only other city within reasonable driving time from here. Ive yet to go there except to drop my dad off.

Well see that's what's to hate so much about SHV. The only better airports that are anywhere reasonable to fly out of are in Baton Rouge (4-4.5 hours) and Dallas (3 hours if you don't hit traffic, plus you have to drive in Texas).

Flying out of Baton Rouge is a bit cheaper than SHV, and Dallas is MUCH cheaper since it's a major hub. Like, around $200-$300 or so off your ticket cheaper I think.

Back