How long do we have to wait?

azumi

Reaction score
Can anyone guess estimated time until the aftermath is here? I know no one can know for certain (well maybe only valve) but we can guess ;)

Thinking about how long doom 3 resurrection of evil took, I know I'll probably have to wait a while. I can't wait until we get a date so I can begin the countdown :D

Valve has said summer 2005 on two occasions now, however, it could very well get delayed longer.

They've learnt the tools and know what to do, so I don't expect the wait to be too long.

azumi said:
Thinking about how long doom 3 resurrection of evil took, I know I'll probably have to wait a while. I can't wait until we get a date so I can begin the countdown :D

If Valve is only releasing the game on Steam, then that will reduce the wait time by about a month.

I have confidence that they will get it out by the summer. Late July is my guess (approximately 75 days).

A True Canadian said:
If Valve is only releasing the game on Steam, then that will reduce the wait time by about a month.

I have confidence that they will get it out by the summer. Late July is my guess (approximately 75 days).

Doom 3: Ressurrection of Evil has been widely documented as having been in production several months before Doom 3 came out. Since Valve is making this expansion and not a second party like with Doom 3, they don't have that jump start.

as long as VALVe is in control and not Vivendi we won't have to go through another 2 month beta test before it goes "gold"..which means faster release...hmmm

Probably late August, although it'd be nice to get it sooner. [obviously]

Probably not this year, I may sound a bit pessimistic, but this is valve we are talking about here.

Well they said somewere in autuum, November I think

But you know how valve is when it's about release dates. so don't expect it comming out in november, but if it does, then it's the first time valve has made a promise

But belive me, I miss Aftermath very much as you do :)

Back