how many times have you been confused for a person of the opposite sex?

How many times have you been confused for a person of the opposite sex?

Votes: 58 68.2%

Votes: 8 9.4%

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • >=3

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters

Dgenatron

Reaction score
I have been confused for a woman twice in my life, and counting. Once when I was a kid, and pretty recently at Home Depot. I went there to buy a drill, asked someone for help, that person was clueless and so she phoned another employee for help: "She is looking for a Black & Decker drill", the stupid twat said!

The weird part is that in neither ocassion was I wearing earrings, had long hair or big breasts for that matter. Pretty weird indeed.

that's a strange question... but once i recall my father calling me daughter :|

Never in real life..
Never online.. i have a pretty deep voice, i've been mistaken for being black, but not a woman..

never.....I had trouble determining the gender of some people before though.
I dont think anyone could confuse me for a woman, seeing as I pretty much have a perma-beard, and I also dont look like a woman.

A few times... mostly people that come up from behind if I'm wearing anything bulky or a hooded jumper or something.

bliink said:
A few times... mostly people that come up from behind if I'm wearing anything bulky or a hooded jumper or something.

bliink is a gangsta.

As for being called a ****** in highschool, oh, >50. And that's daily. Gotta love highschool and dumbed down insults.

Most women I know don't have a lot of facial hair......oh and a penis.

So, no.

Back when I had my hair real long, I got confused for a girl twice. That was just with my head turned or whatever though.

Never to my face as I can recall. But I'm sure its happened to everyone at least once, its just you usually don't realize it, I'm sure. I do have long hair, but I think the goatee might give it away ;)

I always feel so, so, so bad when I can't tell a person's gender, no matter who they are. Sometimes I can't tell even after looking for a long time, so I just avoid using pronouns. Heh.

More than three. Especially now that my hair is long, sometimes people just slip up and say "she" or "her." My facial features have a slight femininity to them anyway; I think if I didn't have facial hair and the voice that I have, I'd get confused for a girl on a daily basis.

Used to dead piss me off as a kid when people would confuse me for a girl. Now I just take it as a compliment.

Well, I'm 6'1" with a deep voice (constantly mistaken for my father over the phone) and a masculine figure... so, no, I can't recall a time that I've ever been mistaken for a woman. They would probably have to know some ****ing weird women to make that kind of mistake.

People say I sound american on the phone and stuff, thats just my slight norfolk accent though.

Never been mistaken for a woman though.

evil^milk said:
that's a strange question... but once i recall my father calling me daughter :|

that shit would **** you up...

:|

Darkside55 said:
More than three. Especially now that my hair is long, sometimes people just slip up and say "she" or "her." My facial features have a slight femininity to them anyway; I think if I didn't have facial hair and the voice that I have, I'd get confused for a girl on a daily basis.

Used to dead piss me off as a kid when people would confuse me for a girl. Now I just take it as a compliment.

well if you would stop wearing them damn dresses it might help!

Anyone who mistakes me for a woman is blind, death and stupid hehehehehe.

I sometimes get myself confused... I have to get naked in order to remember who I truely am.

kirovman said:
I sometimes get myself confused... I have to get naked in order to remember who I truely am.

Couldn't you just put your hands down your pants and have a feel about?

There's a few at my school who I can't or couldn't tell their gender.

What's bad is when one has the hots for you. :[

I get called a guy a lot online which is understandable.. never irl, though

SHIPPI said:

Wait...what?

Oh my god, this place is a chick magnet. /me wants pix

Pesmerga said:
Wait...what?

Oh my god, this place is a chick magnet. /me wants pix
There's a girl named Princess Jen who's pretty cool. Want to talk to her?

chu said:
Most women I know don't have a lot of facial hair......oh and a penis.

Yes, but you don't talk around with the latter on display :E or do you? :O

Oh, and never

Once when I used to have really long hair.
...Some dude was like "Hey girl." I turn my head "What?!", revealing my uber long goatee and deep voice and he runs away screaming :D!

SHIPPI said:

It's your deep voice over voice chat and agressive take no shit attitude :E

Dgenatron said:
I have been confused for a woman twice in my life, and counting. Once when I was a kid, and pretty recently at Home Depot. I went there to buy a drill, asked someone for help, that person was clueless and so she phoned another employee for help: "She is looking for a Black & Decker drill", the stupid twat said!

The weird part is that in neither ocassion was I wearing earrings, had long hair or big breasts for that matter. Pretty weird indeed.

How many times for me...Never ya big girl! :D

I think once when I was younger. Since I got my scruffy masculine facial hair and deep sensual voice though no one has ever made that mistake again. :E

Back when I had long hair I was helping my mom out in the yard, an old man walking by said "Good evening ladies"

I felt like such a tool, I soon after that had my hair cut.

Dalamari said:
Back when I had long hair I was helping my mom out in the yard, an old man walking by said "Good evening ladies"

I felt like such a tool, I soon after that had my hair cut.
You felt used? :LOL: :LOL:

Back