How much would you pay to get HL2 on the 30th?

How much would you be willing to pay to have HL2 on the 30th?

• No more than $50

Votes: 69 42.9%
  • $100

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • $500

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • $1000

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • IM GONNA STEAL IT FROM VALVE!

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
Normal price. Because if they did release it on the 30th Im sure I would get my moneys worth of bugs.

no more than 50$, its their fault if they didnt give us the game in time, not ours...

$100 perhaps. Only because with all the mods, etc. it's going to be worth that, no matter when they release it.

if you had to pay $100 to buy it would you?

I would give away all my money to play it. And that's about $50. :E

100$.
I just can't wait for the physics engine any longer....And I got only about 100$ spare ..

i would probably pay $100 myself if i could buy the complete game on tuesday september 30th... i want it now!

guess which option i choose if i'd say i would love to see the following on the sept 30th:
Half.Life.2.razor.cd1.bin
Half.Life.2.razor.cd1.cue
Half.Life.2.razor.cd2.bin
Half.Life.2.razor.cd2.cue
:devil:

i'd still buy hl2 the day it makes it to my local gamestore... i just wanna play now !! :)

normal price.

its just a game, and valve aint getting extra money for lying to the fans and being late.

$2759.99

$2700 for the new computer that arrived last week before they announced a delay (thank you Valve).
$59.99 for the game.

Why yes! That is the sound of bitterness in my voice.
:|

No more than 50, anything more would be saying, "Hey Valve, thanks for raping me in the asshole with the release date changed 1 week prior to launch. I liked being raped so much I would feel honored if I could give you 2x as much money for the raping. Thanks."

I'd pay $79.95, and maybe, maybe up to $89.95 but thats it. :x

Now thats 'marketing stratigies in yo hizzy' for you. At this point they'd be able to charge this much if they wanted to, and everyone would buy it.

No more than thirty of your finest English pounds.

Hl2 is not a normal game...you can play it for years (mods..)

But i pay 50. 100 €

Originally posted by TalRasha
Hl2 is not a normal game...you can play it for years (mods..)

But i pay 50 - 100 €

Edit: Damn i quote instead of edit -- soory

Back