How old are you?

Don't want too :p

As for SR, he doesn't seem any differen't, his answer for all problems is still "do weights and go kick the living shit out of someone" :p

I think he's talking more along the lines of "probably better then everyone one of you" :p

14 and probably better then you.

woooh my post count is 1337, work's both ways

Im the youngest here...12(You dont believe me do you...i posted my age once b4)

93206534790699!

A bit young for kids imo.

StardogChampion said:
Don't worry... the green font shows your immaturity :thumbs:

What about Riomhaire? :eek:

Danimal said:
93206534790699!

A bit young for kids imo.

ya but I dont have them my wife does ..I dont have a vagina :O ;)

Last ever school day in 2 weeks D:

StardogChampion said:
Don't worry... the green font shows your immaturity :thumbs:
If i wanted to puch you, ill die of laughter before i even get 10cm near you...:LOL: Am i immature? Go have a look at some of my serious post

Drackard said:
Your such a gangsta Azner :O
A 12 year old gangsta? im nothing compared to my friends...get to now me in person, im not that bad...:angel:

first impressions are crucial though, yours too me wasn't too pleasent if i remember correctly :p

Drackard said:
first impressions are crucial though, yours too me wasn't too pleasent if i remember correctly :p
You started it remember, i just stayed away for awhile and asked you to chill, you attacked sparda and then attacked me...No hard feelings:) (you remeber me!)

Azner said:
Im the youngest here...12(You dont believe me do you...i posted my age once b4)

I thought you have to be 13 or older to join a forum? BAN! :eek:

Mutley said:
I thought you have to be 13 or older to join a forum? BAN! :eek:
Really?Oh boy... i guess ill be banned for 3years can a moderator tell me about this please?

Azner said:
You started it remember, i just stayed away for awhile and asked you to chill, you attacked sparda and then attacked me...No hard feelings:) (you remeber me!)

I never attacked Sparda, infact i like Sparda :p

Back