How to argue on the internet: A guide

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
this article is hilarious. here's sample of how to argue effectively on the internet:

FLAME: hey fag i read ur article abotu ford cars and I just wanna let u know ur stupid and dont know nothing about cars cuz CHEVY IS THE BEST CAR MAKER IN THE WORLD!!!

INCORRECT RESPONSE: No, I firmly believe what I wrote is correct, Ford automobiles have excelled in both price and safety over the past few years, which is why I feel they are the superior choice when purchasing a new car.

CORRECT RESPONSE: uhhhhhhh no, you're wrong and stupid and dumb and u dont know what ur talking about so maybe u should get off the internet and instead go kiss a elf cuz ur dumb as a fool!!!

EVER BETTER RESPONSE: I'M GUNNA KILL YOU WITH MY DESERT EAGLE!!!

:LOL:

<Sighs> It's depressing because it's true. :)

hehe ya I'm a living example ..I get far more responses when I dont pull my punches

I hate that pic ..as a former teacher of downs syndrome students it's just needlessly cruel. They need our support not our derision ...but do carry on, ignore me, I was just thinking out loud

stern remember that time you told me to 'f*ck off you ignorant bastard'... ;(

jk :upstare: :upstare: :upstare:

btw, i dont like that pic of that down-syndrome either. we dont know how lucky we are .

This is great...

Who cares about debating skills, this article has 'teh knowledgorz'

3) IF LOSING AN ARGUMENT, FEIGN FRUSTRATION AND THEN CLAIM YOU'RE BLOCKING THE PERSON.

I disagree with that...I collect blocks like gold nuggets.

Edit: haha I like the comedy goldmine.

KoreBolteR said:
stern remember that time you told me to 'f*ck off you ignorant bastard'... ;(

jk :upstare: :upstare: :upstare:

btw, i dont like that pic of that down-syndrome either. we dont know how lucky we are .

huh? I never said that ...not even when people have physically threatened me have I resorted to those sort of insults

CptStern said:
huh? I never said that ...not even when people have physically threatened me have I resorted to those sort of insults

id like to remind you, i said 'jk'.. :)

i know stern, i only said it, because i can never imagine you saying it. you are a cool headed person, so am i.

and thats always the key in arguments, imo. :cheers:

Spank0 said:
I was under the impression that arguing on the internet is generally frowned upon.

This picture

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/00b9a680/463c5922

Should clarify things for anyone who isnt sure why. It has had a profound impact on my decision to engage in an arguement online :E
Mostly people just use that picture if they want an argument to stop or they know they can't win an argument themselves.

I'm a proffesional internet writting guy and that article was obviously writen by a stupid mother f**king inbread nazi.

ríomhaire said:
I'm a proffesional internet writting guy and that article was obviously writen by a stupid mother f**king inbread nazi.
psst... Its meant as a joke.

CptStern said:
I hate that pic ..as a former teacher of downs syndrome students it's just needlessly cruel. They need our support not our derision ...but do carry on, ignore me, I was just thinking out loud
I'M GUNNA KILL YOU WITH MY DESERT EAGLE!!!

The link was quite funny, but please remove that picture, it's offensive to a lot of people.

Oops I mean, G0 FUK URSEFL FUUCT4RD OR ILL 5HIT ALL OVER UR HMSTA!

Oh come on, way to be a hypocrit. It's OK to make fun of pretty much every living (and dead) thing, but with Downs it's not? It's not exactly like they would give a shit about it themself.

Funny article, but he's contradiciting himself at point #2 with law #1 :p

Heh, Bodacious, you read point 3? I don't usually go in for smart-ass attacks, but the opportunity is too good to be missed :D

PvtRyan said:
Oh come on, way to be a hypocrit. It's OK to make fun of pretty much every living (and dead) thing, but with Downs it's not? It's not exactly like they would give a shit about it themself.

Funny article, but he's contradiciting himself at point #2 with law #1 :p

trust me, they know ..they are well aware they're different ..and kids do pick on them, I've seen it many times

CptStern said:
trust me, they know ..they are well aware they're different ..and kids do pick on them, I've seen it many times

All that I've known seem quite happy with themselves, more so than most other people.

I think it's wrong what they did with the picture, but I can't help but laugh every time I see the picture. I am not cruel to mentally less-able kids or anything I just cant help it because of how that picture is done.

babyheadcrab said:
I think it's wrong what they did with the picture, but I can't help but laugh every time I see the picture. I am not cruel to mentally less-able kids or anything I just cant help it because of how that picture is done.

4) AT SOME POINT IN TIME, CLAIM THE OTHER PERSON IS A NAZI

DIE HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!

Back