how to convert exe to avi ?

why would you want to do this?? An exe is an executable file, like a program. An avi is a video file. I don't even know if its possible unless you wish to record something running when you execute teh exe file.

You could maybe give alittle more information if you want people to help you.

avi to exe, can be done. (bit hard)

exe to avi? huh?

why would you want to do this?? An exe is an executable file, like a program. An avi is a video file. I don't even know if its possible unless you wish to record something running when you execute teh exe file.

1 word,
Rad Game Tools.
http://www.radgametools.com/
Heres how easy it is:
" To compile your videos into an EXE file, first highlight one or more Bink or Smacker files on the main window, and then click the "Advanced play" button. Next, choose the options that you wish to embed into the EXE file. Finally, click the "Make EXE" button."

I believe you can.
Load up the .exe in Bink Video (And probably created with Bink), and then see if you can possibly output it to AVI. You should be able to.
btw, Bink is free and is used quite alot.

In other words, a mini executable media player with its video file built in. . . interesting . . .

Oh yeah, now I remember, the Half Life 2 videos (before it was released) was like that :D
Made with Bink

duffers20 said:

I have download a video file typed in exe

and I want to watch it? but can't because I have to converte it

-------

Minerel :

thanks for helping, I will try that

maybe its a trogen horse program or a virus, sounds fishy to me.

If you downloaded a video that's in .exe form, it's most likey a bink video... run a virus scan to make sure, then just double click it.

Back