How To Import Sprays?

ray_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
How would I go about importing a spray to make it work? I put the image in "....cstrike/materials/VGUI/logos." But, when I play the game and press 'T' the spray doesn't show up. :(

just go in game, go to options, and int he first tab, press the inport spray button

Yes, I did that. I click the spray. But, when I go in-game, the spray will not show up. :(

hmm mine is 191 X 256 and nothing was showing up when i went to spray. :(

Drizzt said:
hmm mine is 191 X 256 and nothing was showing up when i went to spray. :(
it has to be 64x64, 128x128 or 256x256 :eek:

TrippyG said:
it has to be 64x64, 128x128 or 256x256 :eek:

Hmmm, I chose a pic that was way over all of those dimensions and it auto resized it for me. I don't think the dimensions matter.

also, if you are making transparent sprays, you have to make sure your alpha channel is filled with ***WHITE*** on the areas you want to be visible. If you put it the wrong way round you'll be tearing your hair out.

Dude have u got it in the wright format?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
if u c me give me a shout Faithless|Pr!dE

There's a great tutorial here if you happen to have Photoshop 7.0....

Its a very easy to follow tut and I have made a bunch of really fun sprays with it. Enjoy!

If it doesn't show up, make sure the visible part of a transparent image has its alpha channel white, make sure it's a targa, and also make sure its 32-bit. Don't try to cheat the filesize :p.

It also has to be 512x512 or less. If it's rectangular, make the image in a transparent square.

Back