FISKER_Q

Reaction score
Just found out of this:

Go to Fedex's homepage http://www.fedex.com

Go to the tracking service, use alternate reference

You should be presented with something like this:

Reference: (Put in "Valve")
Date: (Put in 8th november 2004)
Postal/Zip (Put in your zip or postal code).

Then it should give you a list of packages in that area for the gold edition, and also list the estimated delivery, mine is 10th november 2004 11:59PM.

Edit: Just forgot country.

I wish I would have upgraded now :(

Someone in the UK, be kind enough to let us know when you receive your Gold package?

czrsink said:
I wish I would have upgraded now :(

Someone in the UK, be kind enough to let us know when you receive your Gold package?

It says that i get mine tomorrow at dinnertime.

Mine doesn't appear to be listed. Although I did order on the 18th, so it was a bit later than everyone else.

ordered mine 10 minutes into the madness and nothing is listed for my area..

Might not be listed if there's too many results,i will try to find a way to limit it.

I ordered on day one, no results for my area. unless it's been delivered already :-O

It will still show up if delivered.

The problem will either be different curriers or being blocked the results because of too many.

I know that the first digits of the tracking number will be 6635564 however that leaves 99999 possible combinations for the rest.

woohoo at 6 this evening (GMT) my pack arrived in Standsted Airport UK with an estimate of tomorrow!!!!!!

to be honest id forgotten until today about it! so im hyped!

Someone give me a UK post code. I just want to check if I'm using this thing right cos I'm still not getting results.

hi go search by "Reference" on the right type VALVE then dest country etc.

it worked for me

did anyone get the "shipping confirmation" from VALVe? e-mail I think it was supposed to be...

Nope, didn't work. You try it for Ireland.

Keeps saying Unique match not found.

ah ok, i didnt get that confirmation either

ill post a snap of my experience

Ugh, I entered all of the information, but it isn't bringing back any results. I even tried changing the date slightly, but nothing. ;(

damn it didnt work but anyway the fedex thing worked for em and i live in Cramlington UK

yeah put nothing for the account no.

i put the 8th of november and it found back history of my shipment

I followed the instructions given by the first poster and left the account blank. It's showing my package will arive tomorrow at 8pm (which is probably midday UK time). Excellent :)

Great mines the same 8:00PM but it does show it in GMT m8 so it may be the next day

I can't get it to work. It says my info is invalid ;( Can anyone else try?
Valve
8th november 2004
Sweden
58666 (or 586 66 which is how to type it here in Sweden).

Also, is 11:59PM local time or U.S.? Having someone knocking my door at midnight wouldn't be that great :)

Edit: I like the disguised devil sign of my postal code. Agreed? :)

Aye, I saw two packages for your post code so maybe Ireland is special...

i seriously doubt they will deliver 2morrow, whenever you wait for something in the UK its always late

didnt work heres my stuff

Valve

November 8th 2004

USA

hmm well my pack was scanned through Standsted UK at 6:41PM GMT so maye they will be on the next fedex flight?

this is becasue perhaps ive had mine orderd since the start of ordering and henceforth mine was at the front of the queue?

about how much does shipping and handling come to? i havent ordered yet.

It's not working for me, could someone do the values, and for the USA could you put zip code 64801...it is telling me something wrong about Valve

Back