How To Tweak You'r hl2

what a charitable guy eh?
Victorious doesnt even ask for anything in return, and makes an entirely new thread for an extremely old topic. WOM

I can get 400fps in HL2 I only disabled showdows, 3d skyboxes, bumpmaps, normal maps, dynamic lighting, shaders, water, set textures and models to low and am running at 640x480 at directx7!

I AM SO COOL!

omg hl2 looks like crap valve suxorz die gabe i r get warezed hl2!!

I hate those people :angry:

J_Tweedy said:
what a charitable guy eh?
Victorious doesnt even ask for anything in return, and makes an entirely new thread for an extremely old topic. WOM

Oh please, cut some slack. Would he have posted it if it werent useful, or at least potentially useful? Of course not.

Thanks Victorious; I needed that. Didnt occur to me that you could manually configure those things. I'll see which of those tips I can use... :thumbs:

v1p3r said:
I can get 400fps in HL2 I only disabled showdows, 3d skyboxes, bumpmaps, normal maps, dynamic lighting, shaders, water, set textures and models to low and am running at 640x480 at directx7!

I AM SO COOL!
Damn you're indeed cool!!! 400 FPS!!! :cool:

I made a thread (No one is answering atm :eek:)

I made a batch file with 3DAnalyze that is meant to largerly improve my performence...

How does the batch file work?

Congratulations, you managed to provide us with a fresh new incorrect version of 'your'.

And I believe all console tweaks are well known at this point.

Back