How trust worthy is this site?

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
www.atacom.com

They have X800 XT's in stock. Incase anyone wished to purchase them there. I don't know if they are a good company. The website suggests they are a very high quality company. So does anyone know about this atacom site?

hmm there seems to be quite a mix. alot of people saying yes its great and others saying no its bad.

yea. not a good thing unless you like to gamble. look up newegg on reseller ratings to see a good score.

well everyone knows newegg is great. but i figured those who wanted an x800 xt badly might wanna roll the dice on this website.

I make it a rule to trust any site with SSL :) lol

I've ordered from so many shady websites in my days.. I've always gotten my product, as described. Sometimes, lesser known/crappy sites take longer to ship.. but I've never run into trouble with unknown web dealers

id rather get an x800pro vivo---> flash into x800xt all for only 418 dollars

guinny said:
hmm there seems to be quite a mix. alot of people saying yes its great and others saying no its bad.

I hate when that happens, you read the reviews and there are some people who said service and everything was awesome and they definitely recommend the site, then there are also people saying how the parts were faulty and the service didn't help. Just gotta hope for the best.

If I were you, i'd ignore the good comments and focus on the bad ones for sites with scores like that. The good ones are from people, generally, who ordered common components, and the shop didn't have to do much to do it right.

the bad ones are generally from people who ordered products that are less common...they might say instock on the site, but really be back ordered, and then thier card still gets charged, etc.

That's what I do, it's the safest way. Look at the bad comments to see what the problems were, if it's anything like defective hardware, bad service, I would stay away from them.

Back