How Valve Screwed us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

tHEmaCHInE

Reaction score
This is not a hate Valve thread, its more like dissapointed in Valve thread. I don't think Valve knows how bad this will be for there company. They took us all along a ride, then when it got to the top and were all getting ready to take the big plunge down the coaster of gaming bliss, they pulled the plug and left us on the edge of our seats.

Sure in a couple of months we will buy the game, but it will be tainted by this crap that Valve put us through. They knew that they would never make the 30th, it's not like they need a week or somthing, they need months!

Before this happened when sombody said somthing about Valve it was about a loyal company that cares about its fan base, now they will be known as a Company that killed a super game and a bad reputation to go with it. See you guys in a couple of months... maybe.

all they had to do was tell us earlier.

You are correct, Sure we would be mad, but not like this. People know how bad Valve screwed us on this one. If they dont think this will hurt them there nuts.

It won't hurt them at all. All the people who were going to buy the game, will still buy the game.

it sucks for people who bought new hardware for just this occasion.

Originally posted by Garp
It won't hurt them at all. All the people who were going to buy the game, will still buy the game.

but how does it help them? The timing really doesn't make much sense at all...

Originally posted by Garp

Yeah ppl will buy the game, but ppl will never look at Valve the same way again. You know how ppl are in these forums, they are hardcore HL2 crazy! They wont let this slide without a fight lol.

Your hardware will still be there whenever the game comes out.

Hardware gets outdated so fast, by the time HL2 comes out it will be time to update again. lol

I doubt it will drop that much in a month or two.

VALVe won't suffer *at all* from this, it's just that they kind of...well...toyed with us, which I find not very nice.

Sometimes I wish that this forum was rated M so it was possible to use "proper" language to express feelings towads Valve/the idiot that sent the fake e-mail...

Oh, well... I expect a press release from Valve/Vivendi REAL soon about this. Until that comes, I'm still hoping for at least a Steam release before the end of next week.

Hey guys, maybe we get the offic. techdemo next week --- instead of Halflife 2 !!

LOL

You're so damn right.

I say we set up a petition to get Valve to release a buggy version of Half-Life 2 now! Yeah, lets have it now, they don't need to test it, they don't wanna create useable SDK tools. They don't need to finsih the damn thing. And christ, they don't want to do things their way. Oh no, we the community are always right and they should always do it our way.

Their game, their rules.

Flamefest in utero. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back