How will you guys get HL2???

Ryjalon5k

Reaction score
did you pre-order it?
From steam??

im gonna wait at the mall infront of EB and be the first one in!!! If there is a line i'll bring my nice trusty crowbar...

lol me hates steam...partly because i have dial up....

:sniper: AOL

Ryjalon5k, do use the search feature next time you want to post a thread; this has been done way too many more times than has been needed.

Steam.

CRY? :sniper: ;(

who cares if there was already a thread about this...its giving me something to do at 230 in the morning...

I'v already pre-ordered mine from eb which is the collector's edition, and paid full in $129. Now only a DVD Drive is left to get.

see jesus lincoln and hype? looks like people actually do respond to a thread thats already been posted before...harharhar...

Pwn3d? lmao....

im just playin...

Steam and i will probably get the retail one for the box and manual.

Steam. Steam I say!

F*ck Vivendi and their Clear Channel comrades.

Im getting my copy from a Welsh folk dancer\necromaner who takes the identity and job of santa clause on leap years.

.....retail

there once was a little boy would allways wished for a fast internet connection and realised if he were to use his current connection and pre load it from steam HL3 would have gone gold by the time he had finished the pre loading.....in other words.retail.im gonna pre order the collecters edition

Back