How would you feel?

S

Samsung

Say for one minute if Valve was bought out by another company, and they did away with steam?

Would you say that the game in which you spent your hard earned dollars is now wasted on a product that can no longer be patched, or even playable?

Better yet, what would you say if there is something wrong with the way Valve has been working more like in the shadows especially after the release of HL2?

Was the stuttering sound, bad graphics planned? Remember Valve was hiding themselves away from the public when this particular problem came up. They also mentioned in posts that they never came across this problem ever while testing the product.

Remember people purchasing the game, and soon found out that they couldn't get to play the game because they passed the buck onto another company concerning the why's you couldn't play on steam?

What if they 'Valve' went out of buisness, then all those people who paid their hard earned dollars for a game you can only play on steam, and can't anymore? Valve walks away with our money clean as can be, while we sit there with our thumbs up our behinds while they walk to the bank....

Just think people how locked in you are to this company. You can't download a patch for the game. Can't even play single player unless you have an internet connection, and a steam account so you can unlock it for about a month of gameplay, then you have to re-register the game.

What happens if you can't afford an internet account any longer? I guess HL2 has now become your favorite doorstop for you.

When are you people going to wake up to the fact, Valve has you by the YOU KNOW WHAT...and your supporting them....

I guess I for one have been ripped off by Valve over 50 dollars.

I trusted them because their first release Half Life was just so cool....now I can't trust them any longer...

Just really annoyed.

They would release a patch to make it non-Steam.
duh

Congradulations, you've made the 1,000,000 "VALVe sucks" spam post. You win... nothing.

/puts in tin foil hat.. you are gabe!

oh yeah: post crappy threads on other forums

What if i slipped on a bar of soap in the shower?

OH mighty bringer of truth you have opened my eyes to the ways of Valve!! Now i shall cast aside my Valve affection and start buying EA games...games!!!

:|

LOL... It appears that the only people who have responded to my message are those who can't even carry on a normal, well thought out argument.

Well, the time is coming that you'll be ripped off, then we'll see how you will react....

I stated a simple truth, and you've responded like little children. I would say that all three of you are between the ages of fourteen (14), and maybe seventeen (17). I placed the numbers up just in case you can't read pass the 5th grade.

All in all your not that bright.

Oh well, I guess there is really no hope for mankind, especially if you are the future..

What if I slipped on a bar of soap? Come up with something better will you. Oh, if that does happen I hope it knocks some sense into you.

Bye little children...

...Good day.

I guess he didn't want much.

Samsung said:
LOL... It appears that the only people who have responded to my message are those who can't even carry on a normal, well thought out argument.

Well, the time is coming that you'll be ripped off, then we'll see how you will react....

I stated a simple truth, and you've responded like little children. I would say that all three of you are between the ages of fourteen (14), and maybe seventeen (17). I placed the numbers up just in case you can't read pass the 5th grade.

All in all your not that bright.

Oh well, I guess there is really no hope for mankind, especially if you are the future..

What if I slipped on a bar of soap? Come up with something better will you. Oh, if that does happen I hope it knocks some sense into you.

Bye little children...
Clones such as you troll the steampowered forums night and day.

If you don't like VAlve gtfo and stop buying their products. If they truly are evil, constantly trying to screw the consumer then they've sealed their own fate and customers will vanish. People will vote with their feet. If it's truly the majority that share your opinion you have nothing to worry about. But you are a minority, a very vocal minority that cannot stand the fact people overlook these issues that plauge your every waking thought.

Either way you're pointless stereotypical rantings...are just that.

Samsung said:
Probably because we're tired of replying to one of these threads every day. Why didnt you just post in one of them? Trying to get attention? good job.
I'm 20 and graduated HS in 2003. Nice, shallow assumption though. Sorry, but attempted age insults are the recource of a weak mind. "Quick! I gotta come up with something offensive in a hurry!"
Bye little children...
Good riddance.
Bum-bum-bum... another moron bites the dust... bum-bum-bum

Isn't it obvious? Gabe is the reincarnation of Hitler himself! Why else would he create a game that featured an eastern european totalitarian state? Why else would he try to rip us off with Steam?

Now watch what I do here:
Germany = Eastern European?
Doesn't the Steam copy cost less than the boxed copy?
Isn't Steam beneficial for online multiplayer gaming?
Reincarnation?
Wait a minute - that made no sense!

At this point I'd kindly press ctrl-shift-home and then the delete key. Then I'd close out Internet Explorer, shut down my computer, and beat it with a sledgehammer.

Such is the process that needs to be followed more often here.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Narcolepsy.

Valve wouldn't do that money walking bank thing because they're in it to make great games, they're not in it for the money.

WhiteZero said:
Probably because we're tired of replying to one of these threads every day. Why didnt you just post in one of them? Trying to get attention? good job.

I'm 20 and graduated HS in 2003. Nice, shallow assumption though. Sorry, but attempted age insults are the recource of a weak mind. "Quick! I gotta come up with something offensive in a hurry!"

Good riddance.
Bum-bum-bum... another moron bites the dust... bum-bum-bum
so you were 19 when you finished...?

Back