New TeamXBOX interview with screenshots:

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1105/Huxley-Interview/p1

1112318963.jpg

1112318965.jpg

Looks cool.

Uhhhh, the U3 Engine, is there anything it can't do? :cheers:

Lemonking said:
can it cook? :D

You'll probably be able to cook something on my video card once I try running this thing. :LOL:

/me cries in sadness while pisses himself in joyness.

Not exactly loving the name, Huxley? I just keep thinking of Huxley Pig. :|

I keep thinking of Aldous Huxley, which makes me think of... those giant Victorian cycles with one wheel bigger than the other?

What?

but if the teamxbox make the interview that mean is going to be in xbox2 too?

I love the engine, but I hate the setting. It looks like the game will be crap. :|

wow I cant believe that videogames will look like that someday

So, which NASA supercomputer will we need to run this? I'm sure this game will be great for all 12 people who can run it.

Look rather plastic - more plastic than Doom 3 ... :|

And a truely atrocious name :|

Kangy said:
I keep thinking of Aldous Huxley, which makes me think of... those giant Victorian cycles with one wheel bigger than the other?

What?

HaHa.

The game is actually loosely based on Huxley's novel "A Brave New World."

That's where the name comes from.

ComradeBadger said:
more plastic than Doom 3 ... :|
That's going too far. Nothing will ever beat Doom 3, with the exception of Toy Story.

DarkStar said:
HaHa.

The game is actually loosely based on Huxley's novel "A Brave New World."

That's where the name comes from.
Wow, "A Brave new World"....with guns... and UE3 behind it.... how can it fail? except for the damn name, which is fugly

Is this the first screenshot for an XBox 2 game? If it is, well, it's got nohting on the PC.

why are all the people looking at the sky? is it that interesting?

did you read the article? it's an xbox2 game but also PC. He mentioned there may even be a possibility of pc and xbox2 players playing together. Graphics are nice but the gameplay sounds like a mix of planetside and Unreal ..which isnt necessarily a bad thing but dont see how it could keep interest up for longer than a few weeks

for some reason I see huxley and think huxtable.. And am instantly reminded of how great bill cosby is...

It's funny how ppl started of saying the game looks good, but when they find out it could be for the Xbox2 then the game looks like crap.

Supposedly, the XBox 2 was supposed to "blow the PC away". Obviously, from the screens, the PC is already there.

Apollo 13 said:
It's funny how ppl started of saying the game looks good, but when they find out it could be for the Xbox2 then the game looks like crap.
The man has a point

ray_MAN said:
That's going too far. Nothing will ever beat Doom 3, with the exception of Toy Story.

FarCry is more plastic than Doom 3.

Back