Hygene Products

Reaction score
Girls talk about this shit all the time, but it's one of those subjects that guys usually avoid, but (whether you admit it or not) want to know. I did some research, then bought just about every product on the shelf, then ran some "scientific" experiments. I was even brave enough to try some more "girly" products so you don't have to (they don't contain estrogen and I'm not going gay).

After lots of research, lots of money wasted on products that were ineffective, pointless, useless, had bad smells, or even counter-productive (like a facewash from gillette that GAVE me acne), here are the "scientific" results.

So, that's everything I can think of right now. Not everything there will work for everyone, but they're quality products that don't cost too much and should be at least considered by any guy who wants to appealing to females, or just plain presentable.

Brylcreem Reshaper gum ftw when it comes to hair product.

Aftershave: Diesel Plus Plus - smells nice, seems to last forever.
Gel: Cheap 'firm hold' stuff is best, the expensive stuff is nasty.
Mouthwash: Dentyl (the stuff with two colours that you have to shake up) Awesome stuff.
Shaving Gel: Gillette Gel - Lasts so much longer than foam as you hardly need to use any, and it feels much smoother too.
Razor: Gillette Mach3 Turbo - The newer ones are just gimmicks - this is the last of the real performers.

Wow, this site really is turning into a bunch of fags :eek:
Not fags, just not homeless tramps.

Pays to look good and smell good. Ladies prefer clean blokes. Hopefully you'll learn this some day and actually get some.

There's nothing wrong with that at all, but discussing it with other guys and making a list of stuff is kinda faggy in my opinion :thumbs:

How much do you get payed for every hit you send to those sites?

There's nothing wrong with that at all, but discussing it with other guys and making a list of stuff is kinda faggy in my opinion :thumbs:
Hey there, I like to maintain a good level of hygiene and healthy appearance.

I'll suck your cock.

Why not change the topic name to: "How to attract a girl" or something. That would work better than all these topics where some lonely teens rant about their 'lack of love'.. :|

Some of us aren't so insecure about our manhood.
Nothing, those are just direct links to search results & the last place I bought most of those things from. Why would I promote stuff like that when I'm a CG artist and car designer?
How much do you get payed for every hit you send to those sites?
Lol, that's why I put it as optional, the product is kind of girly IMO, but it does feel like @#$%@#ing sandpaper! At least it's not "Powder Puff"
Now that's a goddamn MANLY product lol

And yea, I should have probably titled it "How to attract a girl & not smell like a donkey's ***." Oh well, I'm not a moderator so I can't change it.

Smelling awesome and moisturising isn't faggy, it's HOT.

Smelling awesome and moisturising isn't faggy, it's HOT.
Exactly. :)

They can make fun all they want and continue to have difficulties with girls, or take some rare free advice on the stuff most guys are too scared to talk about.

PERSONALLY.. I go with Nivea for moisturising stuff..I like them :)

Aftershave: Christian Dior Higher Energy.. mmm
Shaving: Gilette Gel+Gilette Mach 3
Hair: John Frieda Heat Defence spray and Anti-Fizz Serum + GHD Straighteners/Toni&Guy styling putty.. I've forgotten the name of the hairspray I use, but I used to find Loreal Gold pretty good

Body: Original Source Mint Shower Gel + Nivea deoderant

My personal recommendations

L'Oreal is the shit.

What I wonder is if there is any kind of product that heals away really bad facial scars?

Exactly. :)

They can make fun all they want and continue to have difficulties with girls, or take some rare free advice on the stuff most guys are too scared to talk about.

Edgy.

I honestly can't imagine any dudes getting skin care advice from halflife2.net/forums. And from a thread with Hygiene misspelled, even if it wasn't gay to talk about it.

Oh guys, I just have to tell you about this new facial cream moisturizer!

lowl.

of course... your right, I am single. damn it, maybe I'm not gay enough to get a girlfriend.

... :rolling:

I use Nivea for Men moisturizer stuff for my face, because otherwise my skin is really noticeably dry :|

I use:

41l1Vy4SIbL._AA280_.jpg

JOICONEWice_distortion_lg.jpg

On my hair. I have really thick and heavy hair, and I haven't found one single product (this stuff is extremely good and expensive as it is...) single product that will do what I need it to do, so I use a little bit of both everyday. The tube and tub of both have lasted me several months so far, but I'm running low. I'll try something else next time.

It took me about a year to figure out what I needed to do to get my hair to do what I want it to. Every time I ran out of one product, I'd desperately try something else, until I found these two, and now I'm happy.

Back