I am going to the San Diego Comicon

Mattigus

Reaction score
I am here to announce that I will be attending what is known as the "Hajj" of nerds, the San Diego Comic Book Convention. I very rarely read comics, but a friend of mine who loves them will be going with me.

If you're wondering why I'm going at all, it's because of curiosity. This is where all huge nerds gather at a yearly basis, and I feel like if I go there, I will be thrown in the middle of a world I don't understand, like a reporter in a warzone or something.

So, if there are any suggestions as to what I should do, what I should look out for, or any warnings of what I might come across, please let me know.

Thank you.

I am here to announce that I will be attending what is known as the "Hajj" of nerds, the San Diego Comic Book Convention. I very rarely read comics, but a friend of mine who loves them will be going with me.

If you're wondering why I'm going at all, it's because of curiosity. This is where all huge nerds gather at a yearly basis, and I feel like if I go there, I will be thrown in the middle of a world I don't understand, like a reporter in a warzone or something.

So, if there are any suggestions as to what I should do, what I should look out for, or any warnings of what I might come across, please let me know.

Thank you.

If you really want to stand out, I recommend making your own costume. I heard about a woman who wore a tiger costume that was tailored to her body shape. It even had a slit for the vagoo, wich she attached to her labia with a silicon glue. So, I mean, you could just go in a furry suit, but if you want to look awesome, I'd say make your own.

What?

im going too! i went last year. it was a blast.

biggest events happen on saturday and friday, but unfortunately im only going to be there on thursday!

Dont make eye contact. Wear enough cologne to mask the stench. Bring your rain boots and only take them off when you're outside. Wear only a analog watch. Carry a box of cotton swabs with you at all times.

Trust me.

Drop by the Anon booth and see if you can wrangle a free guy fawkes mask off 'em.

Stay away from the guys...they don't shower...
The women don't either, but that's just plain hot.

The more I read your posts, Pitz, the more I realise you are a personification of my perverted side.

Oh!

Don't take off your watch! DON'T ****ING TAKE IT OFF
THAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

Make sure you have some sort of meat strapped to your chest.

Go completely naked with and paint on our stomach "MORE LOVIN' ROUND THE BACK!" Seriously, this is the only way too be safe.

pierce garlic to your ears...

wut? it makes more sense than all other suggestions

You realise what this 'convention' is really about, right? You didn't actually fall for the masquerade, did you?!

Back