i am the only one who understands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iambetter

I am the only one who understand the whole HL2 story thats why mod locked my thread. i know gman is not from the earth and that gordon is in his real timeline so gman is coming from another dimension/time/space whatever to gordon timeline to make all the difference in the world for gordon, now that means gman is doing that because he wants to help gordon because he is himself the right man. So they both need eachother , gordon needs gman because gman is the right man and gman needs gordon because gordon is the other right man in the wrong place. you jsut dont understand me but it s all clear to me now

I think there are many ways to interperate the story, but thats what i like about it, some people just dont have any imagination imo.

Well, you're right about one thing: I don't understand what the hell you just said.

Iambetter said:
I am the only one who understand the whole HL2 story thats why mod locked my thread. i know gman is not from the earth and that gordon is in his real timeline so gman is coming from another dimension/time/space whatever to gordon timeline to make all the difference in the world for gordon, now that means gman is doing that because he wants to help gordon because he is himself the right man. So they both need eachother , gordon needs gman because gman is the right man and gman needs gordon because gordon is the other right man in the wrong place. you jsut dont understand me but it s all clear to me now

You have a good point here. It is just not too clear. Can you elaborate a little on that?

I bet the end of HL3 is going to be amazing.

Antianto can you please stop spamming threads with useless words

Iambetter said:
I am the only one who understand the whole HL2 story
What are you talking about. You're making stuff up, filling in the gaps with your own ideas, and you assume that its truth?

Your ideas have nothing to do with the real HL2 story. Just your HL2 story. Of course youre the only one who 'understands' it,. youre the one who made it up!

No i understand the true sotry i have mailed laidlaw and hesay im close

Iambetter said:
No i understand the true sotry i have mailed laidlaw and hesay im close
Even if thats true,
1) Close is not correct
2) Your handle and your overall tone make you come off as an arogant prick
3) You still do not seem very bright.

Iambetter said:
3 words:
Share the weed.

((lol j/k))

Iambetter said:

Maybe just maybe/
:afro:

AntiAnto said:
That wasn't very nice.
I needed a thrid point. And I stand by it. This guy needs an attitude adjustment.

Gman might be an alien, but the right man is Gordon. His conclusion to the contrary is purely argumentative, yet he states it as fact.

f|uke said:
I needed a thrid point. And I stand by it. This guy needs an attitude adjustment.

Gman might be an alien, but the right man is Gordon. His conclusion to the contrary is purely argumentative, yet he states it as fact.

Even if he is absolutely wrong, it doesn't mean he is a idiot. But you're right about that:
f|uke said:
I needed a thrid point.

you're implying that there is a right time and a wrong time, when Einstein clearly pointed out that time is relative to space..
consider what the g-man is wearing.. what do you think is in that case? i think he's from the same dimension as the creatures, but does he represents capitalism? Maybe that bearded guy was right that we should reconsider following our instincts?
There's more to this then meets the eye! :sleep:

Lobster said:
I think there are many ways to interperate the story, but thats what i like about it, some people just dont have any imagination imo.

exactly.

this is what makes hl games good. its upto you to tell the story. valve give you enough pieces to create a base of whats going on. its upto you to interpret and imagine the rest. its interactive literature. use your brains and think. if you want everything laid out in neat lines like your mother lays out your clothes in the morning, go play halo. :rolleyes:

Iambetter said:

You must be pretty cocky to think your the only one who understands. How do you know the g-man isn't from earth?

What is with you people, Don't start insulting people just because they have there own opinion how the story came across to them. Obviously he is not going to be exactly right, no one is right now.

It is fun to make your own story, even though you might be proven wrong later on.

major5013 said:
What is with you people, Don't start insulting people just because they have there own opinion how the story came across to them. Obviously he is not going to be exactly right, no one is right now.

It is fun to make your own story, even though you might be proven wrong later on.

I'm not insulting him because he has an opinion/idea, I'm insulting him because he thinks he's better than everyone else.

Tantalus said:
I'm not insulting him because he has an opinion/idea, I'm insulting him because he thinks he's better than everyone else.

i dont consider myself better than everyone

i see GMAN as a resistance member, probably involved with the combine, or whatever it was the
breen was talking to in his office during the teleport sequence
with this in mind, that would make BOTH GMAN and Gordon the "right man in the wrong place" but because of Gordon's actions in the game, it seems that it's quite possible that either gordon or gman can make all the difference in the world..gordon by what he does
like teleporting into the office...maybe upsetting the combine
..and gman for getting gordon there in the first place.
seems to me that the resistance are possibly all plants by Gman to help gordon get to where he needs to be...to once again foil Breen's plans.

Iambetter said:
i dont consider myself better than everyone

lol i interpreted your name to mean that you were better than you were before...like other's have said...it's all in the interpretation.

So Iambetter, you made a totally non-sensical post yesterday which was locked, and then made a post in Speculation talking about your locked thread, which was in turn locked, and then made a copy of that locked thread and posted it again (this topic) in General Discussion? If a thread is closed, it's closed. No duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back