****...i blew it!

jverne

Reaction score
so this hot room mate (female mate of course), asked me if i could help set up wireless network on her mac. i was like "yeah sure" no problem. so we were both together with our laptops, and i was googling for some manuals how to do it, but at the same time the girl was just clicking on various settings. and bam...she obviously hit the correct ones and her net worked...i was like "****...now i'm never getting a BJ"!

breaking new...it died again....quick...help me out! pls (i'll send pics as reward), how do you set up wireless on a mac, do you have to change settings on the router?

throw her mac out the window, it's the best option open to you here

Getting head from a Mac user just gets you herpes anyway.

So let me get this straight, she specifically stated "If you fix this before I do, you get a blow job"?

There's nothing to 'set up', go to system preferences, network, make sure airport is turned on, connect to the wireless network and that's it. If it doesn't connect or it doesn't work, then make sure the DHCP settings are right.

Buy her a PC
btw, you're not getting a bj

There's nothing to 'set up', go to system preferences, network, make sure airport is turned on, connect to the wireless network and that's it. If it doesn't connect or it doesn't work, then make sure the DHCP settings are right.

DHCP...what do i do there?

What type of wireless network security do you have? It's the most common problem. Check the router settings to see if its using WEP or WPA / WPA2. Make sure you have the same type of security set on her laptop (and the right wireless key obviously).

I'm not sure how the mac wireless manager works but does she have things like 'get ip automatically' and 'get DNS automatically' ticked?

DHCP should be on as this allows the router to give her laptop an ip address / def gateway etc...

Good luck. Nothing more sexy than a man looking for solutions on google.

Just count anything she asks you to do as "your a good friend".

That seems to be about where you are considering the relationship *flat-mates*.

The blowjob is a lie!

What type of wireless network security do you have? It's the most common problem. Check the router settings to see if its using WEP or WPA / WPA2. Make sure you have the same type of security set on her laptop (and the right wireless key obviously).

I'm not sure how the mac wireless manager works but does she have things like 'get ip automatically' and 'get DNS automatically' ticked?

DHCP should be on as this allows the router to give her laptop an ip address / def gateway etc...

Good luck. Nothing more sexy than a man looking for solutions on google.

it's WEP encryption.

as for the IP automatically...it says in the status window that the computer self-assigned the IP. as for the DNS...haven't checked but i think it is set on default. DHCP...there is no such option as automatically but something close.

oh yes...there are two PC in the house that both have wireless. does the router need to be configured to accept macs?

I laugh in the face of people who think they have 'girl problems' and act like females are a different species.

oh yes...there are two PC in the house that both have wireless. does the router need to be configured to accept macs?

Nope, unless the router has MAC filtering set up? Check it.

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his chances?

I'd like to analyse the components of the other 20%, a pie chart would be nice but not necessary.

piechart.png

As you can see from the diagram, the actual chance of potential blowjob is 1%.

How do complete failure and sad masturbation not overlap?

Put his dick in her mouth and see what happens.

Back