I cant use my Airboat weapon!!!

M

micki1

Help...when the vitagon (misspelled) give me access to using my airboat weapon it doesnt work! once i get back into the airboat it says "mouse1 for weapon" but when i push it....but nothing happens. HELP!!!

Hmm.. I'd try reloading or restarting the level. Unless you have a pirated copy of so leave these forums and never return.

BTW, its spelt Vortigaunt. :)

my hl2 is mine! it was a christmas present :) i use mouse1 as my primary weapon, mouse 2 my alternate. i have reloaded the game at least a hundred times and NOTHING! Its driving me crazy.

You really dont need the gun. Just dodge everyone and dont kill anything.

You do need the gun, remember the last bit?

All i can say is to try reloading the game from an earlier point then getting tyhe gun again.

I am absolutely surprised that everybody keeps on having problems with HL2, whilst the others of us seemed to run it like a charm

DEATH eVADER said:
I am absolutely surprised that everybody keeps on having problems with HL2, whilst the others of us seemed to run it like a charm

It all deals with POV, the others that have no problem running it is probably overly-optimistic :p

i had a problem when using a spawned boat instead of the original, he didnt put the gun on at all. i think it was a spawned boat, but im not sure.

I had that problem. I was goofing around with the command console, and when I got to that point, it didn't work. Try pointing to the boat and entering "ent_setname boat" then "ent_fire boat enablegun 1". That worked for me.

Also, I only had that problem the one time. Replaying the level later, it was fine.

yeaaaaaaa, thanks JNightshade!!!!!!!!! it worked! now i can move on with my life. hehehe.

I don't bother with the gun on the airboat, I just ran down all the combines in my path (crump). It's so satisfying to hear their flatlining "beeeeeep"s behind you as you speed on the water.

Just the same fun as running over antlions in the jeep (splat, squish).

Back