I cant wait till half life 2 is out?!

alexius

Reaction score
hello please read the following warnings

if u do not like the following please press ur back button loctated in the top left hand corner of ur screen
bad language
bad spelling
bad attitude
and bad case of anger

ok here we go

Why the **** have they focking reviewed the focking game if it still isnt focking out they are spoiling it for all of us. i also feel that they are now rubbing our damn faces in it. they say that it is ready so why dont they just give it a focking rest and put it on the damn shelves, "oh oh no we cant give it u yet because 2 massive greedy companys what all the rights to it them selves" sigh "what we will do is realses all the focking game footage and pictures gradually on the internet and magazines untill every one knows what happens, then we will charge u 30 odd quid to play it" "AND ALSO we will give it to people to download so they actually have it on their computer but not let them play it untill we say"

september 12th 2004 half life 2 news update - day 1200 after starting to make half life 2 "ok every one here it is! hahahaha no not the actuall game no we are now asking our publishers if this release date is ok we will not tell u the release date and thats it"

thats what i think about the whole feasco please reply and tell me what u think am i alone? :x

What you said was absolutely perfect. It was pure genius. Please make more threads like this one.

The magazines get an early review copy because magazines have to have all their content early so they have time to edit and run off the copies. As far as the community knows, they are still fixing bugs. Up to RC5 If I remember correctly. Just calm down, it will be out soon enough.

AntiAnto said:
What you said was absolutely perfect. It was pure genius. Please make more thread like this one.
^what he said^
except about the more threads about this part

#1 - Noone made you read the reviews. Anything that was spoiled for you was spoiled completely on your own free will. Ditto to the "game footage" and the pictures.

#2 - Noone made anyone preload anything. It was an option.

It will be released when it is done. All the misplaced anger in the world isn't going to get it finished any faster. Regardless of how angry you are, you will buy it anyway or you wouldn't be here entertaining us all with your delightful antics. They wanted a sale, they made a sale. They are happy and I am entertained by the weak minded. I really fail to see a downside to any of this situation. ;)

Gotter said:
#1 - Noone made you read the reviews. Anything that was spoiled for you was spoiled completely on your own free will. Ditto to the "game footage" and the pictures.

#2 - Noone made anyone preload anything. It was an option.

Well put. And i've read the Review, and it told me only what i already knew about the game, and they simply said it was amazing. We will get the game when its done, and remember, Valve have taken 6 years to make this game, yes, to make money, but also for us. It is a gift. Six years of your life. Long time. Have Patience, my young padawan

You sir, deserve a cookie.

* Pees on the cookie

Here, your cookie, now eat it damnit, eat it I tell you!

stfu1.jpg

I ****ing ****ed up that **** clown and then I shot his **** with the ****ing ****basket all over the ****ing ****down and that **** slipped **** in the ****ing ****.

(a tear rolls down my cheek) I feel you brother.........the game is done....but i cant have it......WHY????

alexius said:

if u do not like the following please press ur back button loctated in the top left hand corner of ur screen
bad language
bad spelling
bad attitude
and bad case of anger

Wow. Believe it or not, these are the half-life2.net forums, not Wonder McSuperHappy land where all pointless posts are accepted with big,warm hugs and huge tubs full of gravy. Use your anger for something productive, like resisting the urge to post things like this.

Thank you, and have a safe and productive day.

alexius said:

bad language
bad spelling
bad attitude
and bad case of anger

ok here we go

Why the **** have they focking reviewed the focking game if it still isnt focking out they are spoiling it for all of us. i also feel that they are now rubbing our damn faces in it. they say that it is ready so why dont they just give it a focking rest and put it on the damn shelves, "oh oh no we cant give it u yet because 2 massive greedy companys what all the rights to it them selves" sigh "what we will do is realses all the focking game footage and pictures gradually on the internet and magazines untill every one knows what happens, then we will charge u 30 odd quid to play it" "AND ALSO we will give it to people to download so they actually have it on their computer but not let them play it untill we say"

september 12th 2004 half life 2 news update - day 1200 after starting to make half life 2 "ok every one here it is! hahahaha no not the actuall game no we are now asking our publishers if this release date is ok we will not tell u the release date and thats it"

thats what i think about the whole feasco please reply and tell me what u think am i alone? :x

quoted for focking emaphasis, and now i know how to get arounf putting ****!

don't worry alexius, the game will come out.

mmm this beer is good, what you drinkin alexius?

Back